• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What happened to 'Elf'

Madlander

Madlander
Reaction score
WELL...I am an old user here in otland, pretty inactive but always developing a proyect in backgroud...and the user Elf was a specie of heroe (or something like that xd).

What happened to him?

life, child, wife and i hear he'll be starting with wypas. at yesterday the test server was there. i think it'll be a good messages for you

WELL...I am an old user here in otland, pretty inactive but always developing a proyect in backgroud...and the user Elf was a specie of heroe (or something like that xd).

What happened to him?
wots.pl

way to bump a 3 year old thread.
I was curious about this very topic, so perhaps it's not such a tragedy it was necro'd. Especially in this particular subforum.

Elf was a legend, and a prolific contributor to the TFS software. It's only natural those who return after a long absence would be curious about his absence.

Is that the original Lordaeron ot? or naw
I had no idea World of Tanks started out as a Polish WoW-inspired OT. 😂

I was curious about this very topic, so perhaps it's not such a tragedy it was necro'd. Especially in this particular subforum.

Elf was a legend, and a prolific contributor to the TFS software. It's only natural those who return after a long absence would be curious about his absence.

I had no idea World of Tanks started out as a Polish WoW-inspired OT. 😂
elf was online on Polish board in April last year, also Last seen Mar 5, 2020. So yea, his alive! ;D

Back