• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What happened to old war OTs?

Magi Stol

Reaction score
What happened to the old war ots which the acc/pass was 1/1 or 2/2. You were assigned to a Red or Blue team. And the characters were from RL Tibia chars which made it more fun, so you could choose well known chars.

The wars were huge and there were always 300 online on the servers. I miss them

Been thinking about hosting something similar to this for 1 month since we temporarily have 2 servers, but, there doesn't seem to be much interest. Follow thread 'Argardh:Battle of Siath' in advertisement and see for yourself.. basically a thread asking for interest, and - no replies :p

My war server is basically ready, it has Monsters that fight 24/7, so even if only 1 person is online, they "can war".

It won't be released until Keyzot is also ready though. Because it will all be included in the same client (same server).

They died when people discovered you can actually make money with ot.
Like other non-profit servers.
You can do a lot to make money from war server. But imho it's hard to think nowadays.

Not many people are interested in playing pure war servers anymore because they can get the same experience from any number of high-populated high-rate real-map servers instead.

because all the servers sucked, or some received lvls from their gm account, or botters, or the team wasn't balanced. And what most frustrating was
sorcerer's had the upper hand because of unbalance. And if there are too many players online and you aren't on time you are stuck with some low chars or vocation disadvantage..

we are talking about the old war servers right? with pre-set characters like "mateusz wielkie" and bubble shit
bad executed who knows someone can revive it in some way with the possibilities with ot these days

i have that ot bro but it's xml based if someone have a xml website i can host it
version 7.5 accs 1/1 2/2 3/3 4/4

What happened to the old war ots which the acc/pass was 1/1 or 2/2. You were assigned to a Red or Blue team. And the characters were from RL Tibia chars which made it more fun, so you could choose well known chars.

The wars were huge and there were always 300 online on the servers. I miss them

Come give Waropolis.net a try! We dont have the old names but similar war concept :D

We are at war with bots so you will notice the anti cheats XD

Im trying to make it all the best servers in one.. Soon I will create a calendar of what days will be what.

As of last night we have

Free for all Mode (one vs all) (Like umbyOTS)
CTF Mode(Old school CTF, Shining flags) (Like old school ctf servers)
Race War Mode ( Orcs Vs Elfs Vs Undead Vs Dwarfs) (Like old school race war servers, MUST KILL THE KING)
Team Mode ( Team 1 Vs Team 2) (Old war team1 vs team2)

auto map rotation and map voting rotation if you dont like the map. Over 13 maps that change.

Maybe il create a default account for everyone to use with old school names on it?

Last edited:
Come give Waropolis.net a try! We dont have the old names but similar war concept :D

We are at war with bots so you will notice the anti cheats XD

Im trying to make it all the best servers in one.. Soon I will create a calendar of what days will be what.

As of last night we have

Free for all Mode (one vs all) (Like umbyOTS)
CTF Mode(Old school CTF, Shining flags) (Like old school ctf servers)
Race War Mode ( Orcs Vs Elfs Vs Undead Vs Dwarfs) (Like old school race war servers, MUST KILL THE KING)
Team Mode ( Team 1 Vs Team 2) (Old war team1 vs team2)

auto map rotation and map voting rotation if you dont like the map. Over 13 maps that change.

Maybe il create a default account for everyone to use with old school names on it?

Damn, where I could find such ot online or atleast files :(

Back