• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Happened to the Server?

InsertNoobHere

Reaction score
Like 2-3 months ago Shadowcore was the top server on otservlist.org with like 1.5k+ players everyday, and now it hardly leaves the 500 margin, what happened?

Community : "Mark please reset this server or at least reset Lunarforce and update Shadow as you said months before. You said you gonna add a custom map ! "
Mark/Support : " Stfu. You dont know nothing about having an OT Server. Look how many people are playing, its still enough for my wallet.I dont care that 499 of 500 players are botters."

there hasnt been over 1000 ppl online since 2013 we was top of server but ofc other ots came into role like hexera.net which hate better update than this server so ofc everyone went there

the problem isnt twiftysoft,the problem is tibia dedek. =)

the problem isnt twiftysoft,the problem is tibia dedek. =)
I dont agree. All players that played on twifysoft server went to other Real Tibia Servers or others OTS.
But in one case youre right . Tibia is slowly dieng but you can still full a server like shadow with 1.5k people if you just care about a server.

dude really where are you getting this 1.5k players? if you look on the website or even on the server ot list we are lcuky to even get 600 players

I dont agree. All players that played on twifysoft server went to other Real Tibia Servers or others OTS.
But in one case youre right . Tibia is slowly dieng but you can still full a server like shadow with 1.5k people if you just care about a server.
are you kidding me? tibia ded and legends of tibia OTs too i can tell you 500 good old people retired like tibia.

are you kidding me? tibia ded and legends of tibia OTs too i can tell you 500 good old people retired like tibia.
selan warken zondax slibaha vinde elmillor top players never seen nothing similar before

shit-happens.jpg

Back