• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What happened to Tibia!?

At level 300, you can kill anything a level 600 can kill just as efficently.

Won't be that much stronger in wars now with new law of speed anyways.

>implying you NEED extra cap after 200
Now gimme a reason why he shouldn't keep leveling and possibly getting awesome loots from mobs and more cash rather than sitting in DP talking crap?

Now gimme a reason why he shouldn't keep leveling and possibly getting awesome loots from mobs and more cash rather than sitting in DP talking crap?

he could gamble ... or train to? who sits in dp to talk? there is something called msg xD

he could gamble ... or train to? who sits in dp to talk? there is something called msg xD

Exactly, he can keep leveling and talk on msg, no reason to stop leveling, and yes, people sit in dp to tlak, and people do gamble, but are they going to do that every day for however long time they have to play? No, they will go level.

This is nothing compared to what Taifun Devilry did back in the day.

What's funniest is his comment.

Tibia's Top Power Gamer

19/12/2011 Account Created
30/11/2012 Level 400 - Magic Level 95 (Druid)
13/12/2012 Level 300 - Magic Level 90 (Sorcerer)

I don't care about skills or levels, I only play for fun
I care about my girlfriend, house, car , I am a winner.

I don't care about POI, INQ or any other hunting area
I care about going out on weekend with my girlfriend.

This is just a game, I have life.

Sounds like some sort of denial o_O
Red

Its psychological, he had to do it in order not to feel bad/sad with himself.

Subliminal.
He's trying to tell people he either bought the account from a no lifer, shared his account etc etc possibilities are endless.

But, you could also be correct

Subliminal.
He's trying to tell people he either bought the account from a no lifer, shared his account etc etc possibilities are endless.

But, you could also be correct

Well, It sounds more like a denial like Red said, and I've been watching the mentalist so I feel very confident with my assumption gg :)

right now i been doing a thing. 1 lvl/day + sometimes even more.
so after 1 month and 15 days i got lvl 82. im trying to get 100 witin those 15 days.

Back