• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What happened to Xedrai's LOTR project?

ecounlimited

Reaction score
I've been waiting YEARS to see his project finally come online. Obviously hes given up, but why won't he share what he has with someone else so we can see an awesome LOTR OT up and running?

Last time i saw anything concerning xedrai or his project was years ago ..

He went on in life. Currently working, having a girlfriend and in a band. So his LOTR project will probably never happen.
Last time I talked to him he was casually playing Minecraft, which means no OT.

He went on in life. Currently working, having a girlfriend and in a band. So his LOTR project will probably never happen.
Last time I talked to him he was casually playing Minecraft, which means no OT.

I bet he still is :p

Then if he's such a nice guy maybe he still has all of his work that he'd be willing to give to someone? Not me but maybe that Tales from Middle Earth designer or someone else that would be passionate enough to finally finish the project and get it online.

Then if he's such a nice guy maybe he still has all of his work that he'd be willing to give to someone? Not me but maybe that Tales from Middle Earth designer or someone else that would be passionate enough to finally finish the project and get it online.

I asked one of their team members if they were interested in it. But he said they wanted to make it themselves.

Last edited:
There was another project after Xedrai's I think.. But he worked alone.
I have the map, but I don't know if it's the most recent. I will NOT release it without his permission either. No matter to who.
Here's the minimap of the version I have:

Back