• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What happens to my tfs?

kymurax

Reaction score
when I open the ot with global ip after 30 seconds closes, but when I open it with the local ip "127.0.0.1" remains open .. anyone knows

when I open the ot with global ip after 30 seconds closes, but when I open it with the local ip "127.0.0.1" remains open .. anyone knows

did you open necessary ports

- on your router
- on pc
- on your antivirus?

also, download and check with other server to see if the issue persists

I have a tfs if it works, but I can not add gengia, pyre and oken because it says that the map is too large to compile the tfs 64bit, so look for another rl map and use its source but closes after 30 seconds, you will have a 0.4 tfs compiled in 64bit?

I have a tfs if it works, but I can not add gengia, pyre and oken because it says that the map is too large to compile the tfs 64bit, so look for another rl map and use its source but closes after 30 seconds, you will have a 0.4 tfs compiled in 64bit?

I believe you can change the map size in map editor, and I would not recommend directly downloading other maps because you never know whether they are compatible with the server.

If you think it's the map then create a bit of your own (with the correct tibia version), change your pos x/y/z in sql database for admin and see if it's going to kick you out but I doubt it.

Not sure what you mean by 64bit/ if it's the exe 32/64 difference then I honestly do not know if 0.4 tfs is 64bit exe.

I can resize the map of RME? what happens is that with the TFS to download another ot the map open me completely with gengia and other cities, however, with the server original TFS, adding maps as gengia pyre and Oken tells me that the map is too large, the problem with the other tfs is that items.otb are not the same

Back