• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What hero should I buy on LoL

EpiC1337

R.I.P Ivan Turina
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders! I know many of you plays LoL and I just started playing it and I've got 3,8K IP. So I was wondering what hero I should buy. I want it to be AD, Easy to play and good ofc. This will really help me. Thank you! (I prefer ranged heroes but you can post melee ones too :p)

Owned Heroes: Alistar, Ashe, Master Yi, Teemo and Tristana

Last edited:
Yes, Katarina costs 3150. But Vayne and Ezreal costs 6,3k :p I'm waiting for some more answers and then i'll choose :p

IMO you should just save for Ezreal or Vayne if you really like ranged ADs, Tristana is fun too, she's 450 or 1350.

If I were you I'd buy Xin, Olaf, Pant, Nasus or Jax. If you like carries buy Urgot or Twitch, Corki (or save to Cait, 4800). Or Shaco and WW

Save 2k more for ezreal he is one of my best buys. Besides that, jax.

Take Graves, he's like a ranged Darius. Not too much skill needed compared to others.
Vayne requires too much of a team. So if you are playing on your own take Ezreal because of his nice poke and high mobility or take Graves because of his passive tankiness and like I said, not much skill needed for him.
Also, AD carries with AS buffs look more promising to me ever since AS got more expensive/weaker...
If you want something not seen as much as those mainstream champions go for Kog'Maw or for the lulz at low levels with Twitch and his stealth.

Ezreal 4 sure. Ezreal is 1 of the most fun ad (carry) champions in the game.
Besides that,
Vayne is fun aswell, or Graves.

I think i'll save for one of them. Comment what you guys think, Vayne or Ezreal below. :p Thank you for helping me!

ezreal, lots of fun and great ad carry. I also learned skillshotting properly by playing Ezreal

Back