• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What i realized about the suggested changes thread.

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
I counted 60-65 fake votes

which makes the number of 177-172 real votes for yes, but when i read threw the names who the fuck are most of those people?

Second: ALL THE VOTES FOR NO are real.
Thirdly: Those who have mixed feelings they probably say no now also. so the real number of votes is

172-177 vs 154..

Can you do a new thread like i did for if u agree or not.

and to make it final

I counted 60-65 fake votes

which makes the number of 177-172 real votes for yes, but when i read threw the names who the fuck are most of those people?

Second: ALL THE VOTES FOR NO are real.
Thirdly: Those who have mixed feelings they probably say no now also. so the real number of votes is

172-177 vs 154..

Can you do a new thread like i did for if u agree or not.

and to make it final
It is already final. They have met a decision and it will be introduced by Tuesday AND FUCK YEAH I'M JUST HAPPY FOR THE CHANGES BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO MORE CRIES BECAUSE YOU WILL KNOW YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT ANYMORE HEHEH

It is already final. They have met a decision and it will be introduced by Tuesday AND FUCK YEAH I'M JUST HAPPY FOR THE CHANGES BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO MORE CRIES BECAUSE YOU WILL KNOW YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT ANYMORE HEHEH

Watch everyone regret it.

Stop being a cry baby bro, just play. It will be more fun on lower level than everyone being high level

Back