• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What if lunarforce becomes as before?

Lunarforce want it like before?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Terry Da Leaf

Reaction score
Me pregunto que perjudica a la gente que juega servidor lunarforce, si esto llegara a ser lo mismo en materia de compartir exp etc y creo y estoy bastante seguro de que si lunarforce de nuevo a la forma en que iba a estar en línea y eso es suficiente para mí no es un problema y ninguno de exp compartida, me gustaría una explicación de por qué ellos no quieren cambiar el servidor y es como antes. Espero y me doy una buena explicación de por qué no podía entretener si el servidor vuelve a como estaba antes.

I wonder that harms people playing lunarforce server, if this were to be the same again in the matter of shared exp etc. and I think and I'm quite sure that if lunarforce back to the way it would be online and that's enough for me not a problem and neither of shared exp, I would like an explanation of why they do not want to change the server and is as before. I hope and give me a good explanation of why it could not entertain if the server returns to as it was before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back