• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What in dedicated server is important?Tutorial

What is for you the best company with dedicated servers?

• Total voters
Hello, I have a question about polish ovh. What is the difference between Premium, Traffic and Burstable options?
There are no such options on ovh.com.

With Premium, OVH guarantee 200 Mbps (or more) per infrastructure. We call infrastructure a group of servers that:

belongs to the same client;
exchange data permanently or temporary;
are brought together behind a same domain name.

In traffic series you got limited transfer(10000gb/month)

Limits and excess (per month)
Bandwidth at 95%:
OVH to Internet 15 Mbps
In the event of exceeding 95%, the bandwidth is limited to:
OVH to Internet 15 Mbps

Close

Conditions of use

Available Use Your profile Bandwidth

Bandwidth

Premium bandwidth

With Premium, OVH guarantee 200 Mbps (or more) per infrastructure. We call infrastructure a group of servers that:

belongs to the same client;
exchange data permanently or temporary;
are brought together behind a same domain name.

Example of bandwidth per server according to the number
Number of servers Premium
per infrastructure Premium
per server
1 200 Mbps 200 Mbps
2 200 Mbps 100 Mbps

3 200 Mbps 66 Mbps
4 200 Mbps 50 Mbps
5 200 Mbps 40 Mbps

6 200 Mbps 33 Mbps
7 200 Mbps 28 Mbps
8 200 Mbps 25 Mbps
9 225 Mbps 25 Mbps
10 250 Mbps 25 Mbps

15 375 Mbps 25 Mbps
20 500 Mbps 25 Mbps
50 1,250 Mbps 25 Mbps
100 2,500 Mbps 25 Mbps

Business bandwidth (unmetered)

When you've subscribed to this service, OVH reserve 100 Mbps for every link to transit and private peerings, and doesn't limit bandwidth to public peerings.

It's normal hierarchy.For Premium system you must pay more and for other price is lower.But I think now is promotion and all option is for free now!

I help you?
Rep+ plz

So, in my opinion the best option is Unmetered, but it's too expensive.
And what about those 100 Mbps? It's not guaranteed (in Traffic), it may happen that it will be only 10 Mbps (or may not?).
I think I'll choice Traffic option.

I need a good Dedicated (Cheap) to USA, but I think OVH is just in service for: polish, spain, french costumers.

PD: can anyone tell me where I can buy a Dedicated?

When you've subscribed to this service, OVH reserve 100 Mbps for every link to transit and private peerings, and doesn't limit bandwidth to public peerings.

That means they are telling you that your bandwidth is unlimited?

If so, that's an lie. There is no such thing like "Unlimited bandwidth".

We know that the RAM on the server has a dedicated,
but mainly the processor. If I were to choose serverloft.de a lot of cash, but in small earnings kimsufi.com

I have a dedicated server operating system Debian Etch 4.oi 1.1 GB of RAM, I am pleased.
Yours, Domos.

I have question about prices: If I want to buy server which would handle 200 players.. How much money it will cost? and for 100 players?

A very important thing for dedicated servers is to make sure that the hardware your getting is quality hardware. If you are going to get someone to host the server for you (buy a dedicated server from a company) then make sure that the company has a good reputation for having good hardware. If you are building the dedicated server yourself and are hosting it yourself then make sure the hardware that you get is of great quality.

Back