• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What IP will the players use to connect to my server?

man boob

TBK
Reaction score
I have the problem what ip other players gonna use to connect to my server... I've test both Global and Local ip but it aint working. What am i doing wrong?

Other people should use your global ip to login (www.whatismyip.com)
You have to login with your IPv4 address or 127.0.0.1.

If they can't connect, what exactly happens, can they see the characterlist?
Did you open port 7171/7172 in your router and do you have your global ip in config.lua?
You can test with the canihost tool if it works.
http://vapus.net/canihost

TL-WR740N
IP i can write only global gateway (192.168.0.1) not global ip
Port forwarding:
TP-Link-002a.png

I mean a screenshot from your router, so I can look for a tutorial.
Your global ip (www.whatismyip.com) should be the ip you have in config.lua and that other people use to login to your server.
Open the ports 7171 and 7172 in your router with your IPv4 address, not with your default gateway.

I set my local ip to static. I've opened ports. I do everything whats says in tutorials but still couldn't made it. What's the tutorials that they cant help.

Show what you did, what happens if someone tries to login and what is the result of the canihost tool?
http://vapus.net/canihost
Already tried to turn off firewall or add the port/server in it as exception? You can also try to turn off your anti-virus program if you have one.

It's not about what I've done or what happens. If you really know what you can do, you should help if you know what you answering. Actually if someone really can help please contact with me through skype: noodliauskas.s or OTLand. Thanks. Ports are opened and i can join my server but still other players can't.

Back