• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is [0:16:33.246] mysql_real_query(): UPDATE `players` SET `rank_id` = 0, `guildnick` = '', `gui

oliverarrow

Reaction score
What is this?

Code:
[0:16:33.246] mysql_real_query(): UPDATE `players` SET `rank_id` = 0, `guildnick` = '', `guildjoin` = 0 WHERE `rank_id` IN (1,2,3); - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'guildjoin' in 'field list' (1054)

It's showed for me first time i open my server, now dont show anymore, but i need to know what is it '-'

Ofc it works, the column was missing and has been added - the error is fixed.. why shouldnt it work?

I would like to receive a reply from him at least thanks or it works, It is rude of him not to say thank you.

If you wonder why i want he say it works ? Answer: For if beginners will have the same problem as they can be quite sure that it works.:)

Back