• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Is A Weed Trip Like?

I want this thread to get alive again :) It's intresting to agrument about this subject.
There is propaganda believers and these who actually can think on their own

Well I've been smoking this plant for quite some time xD and never felt addicted to it in any way.. Cigarette is completely different because you start doing it as a habit which creates addiction faster. With weed I (Don't know 'bout other ppl) do it ocassionally and I've never felt like I have to in anyway! here are some things I noticed when I tried it, hope you find it educational;

The first times are the most strong ones with time your body will get use to the feeling and it'll adapt to the effects, you can experience things like maximised senses! your listening/hearing will be strengthened.
I.E: My first time I was able to hear the roaring of engines like never before from cars passing by the place we were, including the music they were playing inside some of them(crazy shit aight?) I had many other experiences with listening to things and it was legendary XD

Your interpretation of time slows down, so yes, you will SEE & LISTEN things slowly and that's why sometimes you can analyse and understand better the expressions and words people say (but dont believe it will make you smarter cause it will not, you get carried away easily because your creativity is at it's max then, you can even laugh when your best friend is telling you his dog died which is not a reason to laugh is it?)

Other senses like the TASTE will be strengthened so everything will taste slightly different than before, that's why people always bring alot of junky or whatever food they want when trying it. cause it's a different experience

There are many positive things in smoking this herb, meditation is important and it will help you reflex about personal experiences in a different way aswell (if you are an spiritual person)

the Cannabis sativa which is the scientific name for "weed" has been used for healing purposes since hundreds or thousands or who the hell knows of years ago it's said it was already in use in the time of Jesus-christ. It has healing purposes but not as many people will think specially scientist which knowledge is validated by theories, calculus etc. the healing of it is merely spiritual so the most common theory is the Cancer patients let me be clear it EASES the pain this illness causes to the human body it will not Cure the patient decease totally just by smoking it.

Negative Opinions:
Everything should have 2 different sides in that way nature creates balance; love & hate, happiness and sadness etc.

It harms your lungs as it has Carbon Dyoxide or however is written (the same element as cigarettes but lower)

in some cases, if you smoke like a prostitute in prison, you are not healthy and not really caring about your way of doing daily things such as Studying, working etc, the mis-use (smoking too much weed on a daily basis) of it affects your performance in these places.

If you start hanging out with people who uses weed you might encounter some day with chemical drugs, such as cocaine which is 100x times more destructive for your body and 999x time more addictive. So unless you are mature and know how to control yourself I recommend you to stay away from other things that are not natural.

The bad trips exists this are the symptoms I've seen and felt;
-Feeling sick
-Weak
-You start sweating
-your skin turns to an ugly white or if you are already a white person you might look GREEN
the worst thing can happen is that you vomit, after it just drink water eat something and you'll feel alot better!
If you are a newbie using the plant this might happen aswell if you get drunk and smoke. or viceversa in order to drink alcohol while smoking without getting sick is to balance yourself by not smoking between drinks only after a certain time, do not exceed or else once you take alcohol say goodbye and prepare to rock n roll (if you have been smoking for a long time and your body get used to it you'll start drinking and smoking as much as u want, but still getting insane drunken times)
Well there might be other factors I cannot remember! Never experienced a bad moment while smoking or after.

Interesting facts:
The Marihuana plant was previously used for commercial purposes, to create Ropes, clothes and many other things such as Paper, Some people believe it was taken away of the commerce scene because you can grow this plant virtually anywhere you want it to grow so it wasnt good for the economy when it started to be all about money in the most developed countries.

The very first political constitution of the united states was written over paper made of Marihuana.

Hope u find it all interesting lol made it by myself all that bunch of crap :p

Last edited:
Did you know environmentally-friendly plastic can be made from the plant also?
It's ridiculous that this plant is illegal because there is alot more you can do with this plant than smoke it.

Okay.. I've been hitting the kush for loong time. I've never really tripped on it, However always make sure it's not laced with some sh*t. That could make you trip really bad. Btw, if you got cigarette addiction, try it when you're stoned. Rocks. I always rely on home grown kush.

Last edited:
Did you know environmentally-friendly plastic can be made from the plant also?
It's ridiculous that this plant is illegal because there is alot more you can do with this plant than smoke it.

agreed - the original reason cannabis was made illegal is because hemp is a far superior resource for a lot of things but was much more expensive to produce so they made it illegal to grow. the illegalization had nothing to do with its effects

Back