• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Is A Weed Trip Like?

You think you know everything but you just copy things from the internet u cant even buy weed from the shop legal poor kid

But I still do, even in Amsterdam coffeeshops ;)
And I don't just copy things of internet I do research, but I did quote something I agree with though, because it actually made sense :)
Thank you, come again

Gozers.. kom op man. Waarom maken jullie overal een zinloze discussie van haha. De conclusie luidt gewoon: Een overmatige hoeveelheid wiet is slecht voor je, net als dat te veel eten of drinken van één soort voedsel of drank ook niet goed voor je is. Smoken is om tot rust te komen en ik zie het niet als een reden om stoer te doen voor vriendjes of op een forum.

over kanker spotten vindt ik niet echt grappig wat je gewoonlijk deed en waarschijnlijk nog steeds doet in dutch forum

Well I do :) it's just the way you define the word, if you want to think that it's insulting, it's obviously your problem, not mine :)

Back