• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
May I ask the OtLand staff why the **** you guys are deleting my thread on the Advertisement section? You have deleted it twice now and I'm starting to get really annoyed :p

Thanks -.-'

Naxtie

The thing is, the second time I added it. I followed that tutorial and it still got deleted

Did you had an IPAddress? Was your server going live within a week or was already live?

I am more annoyed that they gave you the link to the board rules you broke and you have not still noticed your flaw
sOWoR.png

EDIT: There you go with your third deleted thread...

I didnt get any link at all. If I got it ofcourse I would fix it, for god sake..

I made this thread after my second one got deleted.

Oh well, Now I f*cking copied that Rule thread and edited it, and still u delete it. Is it illegal to post screenshots or what?

I made this thread after my second one got deleted.

Oh well, Now I f*cking copied that Rule thread and edited it, and still u delete it. Is it illegal to post screenshots or what?
Try to calm down and read it slower... And don't make doubleposts

Alright, i'm sorry. It should be better now >_>

Yes, most of the deleted threads belong to guys who didn't read the sticky threads or rushed in the reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.