• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What IS "reality"?

Akeldema

Truth-Sayer-Wayfarer
Reaction score
I have begun to create a server that will mimic the truth of life itself and the illusion we have fallen prey to.

As it is, we are, as we are, it will be.

i will expect from this server, Zero exp, No ingame money, and thousands of houses with basement that have a desk and chair next to the bed, and an npc called mom running around on the middle floor.
Lmao, life's all about experience, so the server shall be. :p I'm portraying the illusion so money is necessary. The truth of it will also be experienced and trading creature items or the like will be implemented in certain towns. As for the houses with basements etc. let's hope thousands don't accept that to be all life is. Unlike Obama, I hope you stick around Obamanizer, I enjoyed your reply! :D

There illusions that money makes life better, but in reality life is what you make of it.

The illusion is much deeper than that my friend. Unified Field Theory!

the illusion is that you think you're living, but how can you prove that your not just hooked up to a machine with a hose into the back of your head being farmed and living an eternal dream?

the illusion is that you think you're living, but how can you prove that your not just hooked up to a machine with a hose into the back of your head being farmed and living an eternal dream?
Advice, you might wanna stop watching too much tv if you really think that your hooked up to some machine letting the machine give you false illusions.

Advice, you might wanna stop watching too much tv if you really think that your hooked up to some machine letting the machine give you false illusions.

Lol, it's a theory like any other, some people believe it, it's no different a belief than a religious belief, the main point is you can't disprove it therefore it actually might be true.
Advice, don't rub peoples beliefs in their face as if you know something they don't, you can't prove nor disprove it, you don't need to respect their belief, but at least respect them, no matter what they believe in as it does not effect you.

Lol, it's a theory like any other, some people believe it, it's no different a belief than a religious belief, the main point is you can't disprove it therefore it actually might be true.
Advice, don't rub peoples beliefs in their face as if you know something they don't, you can't prove nor disprove it, you don't need to respect their belief, but at least respect them, no matter what they believe in as it does not effect you.
Not trying to rub it in their face, im just stating how ridicilous it sounds. Basically stating the obvious. Well everyone can really believe whatever they want, i dont really mind

Not trying to rub it in their face, im just stating how ridicilous it sounds. Basically stating the obvious. Well everyone can really believe whatever they want, i dont really mind

It doesn't sound ridicules though, nor is it obvious.
Ridicules would be you completely dismissing a "theory" purely on the basis that it was made into a movie & shown on TV.

It doesn't sound ridicules though, nor is it obvious.
Ridicules would be you completely dismissing a "theory" purely on the basis that it was made into a movie & shown on TV.
Well as you stated above "Noone can prove nor disprove it" but I can however say what I think about it. I really find it hard to believe that your sitting in a chair like a infant just seeing things that aren't there.

God sounds ridiculous to me. Though millions / billions or w/e believe there is a god.

Well as you stated above "Noone can prove nor disprove it" but I can however say what I think about it. I really find it hard to believe that your sitting in a chair like a infant just seeing things that aren't there.

Yes, certainly must be hard for an infant to ponder & imagine things beyond what they see in front of them.

Back