• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What IS "reality"?

i vote that some being of unimaginable power spoke forth "Create Life no Jutsu" then slapped his hand down on the ground he was standing on, then Shabam! this was the big bang, then evolution and science kicked in creating life over 13 Billion years, Races waged war, Artificial intelligence overpowered all, and we are now slaves living in an illusion that is life while being harvested for our life energy.

My theory works in favor of;
Religion
Science
Nutjob others beliefs.

Is this thread now about beliefs? LOL

I tought this it otland and not any other forum who write about beliefs? :D
@Akeldema bro you cant make a "game" to "real life" becouse its a game if u want it to make it real then make if someone dies on tibia hes dead and gone lol char instant deleted after dead :D that would make it real ;) and no one will play it then lol

Is this thread now about beliefs? LOL

I tought this it otland and not any other forum who write about beliefs? :D
@Akeldema bro you cant make a "game" to "real life" becouse its a game if u want it to make it real then make if someone dies on tibia hes dead and gone lol char instant deleted after dead :D that would make it real ;) and no one will play it then lol

First off I said " that will mimic the truth of life". You guys misunderstand what this server will represent. @Destruckto Haven't you ever played hardcore Diablo? Anyways, I won't implement "char instant deleted after dead". :p

Last edited:
I cant play every game I dont have much time to waste :) Its just ppl have ideas they make ot, its online 1 week, ppl leave and thats how it goes.

We all know the real life its unfair hard ppl die everyday, wars etc that u wanna implent in tibia? dude make something usefull with ur life and dont waste time in something like this lmfao

get a job a wife money enjoy real life as long as u can lel

I have begun to create a server that will mimic the truth of life itself and the illusion we have fallen prey to.

As it is, we are, as we are, it will be.

Very interesting!
Although I have to ask you - what do you mean by "truth of life"?
This term is highly subjective as I see it, the whole concept is.

You seem not to be aware of the state that this community currently is in if you would like to base your server on such a concept. You'd be better off preaching your ideas and points by writing a book about it than making an open-tibia server. Chances are, the majority here isn't really interested in playing a server that mimics what we are already experiencing.

I guess what I'm trying to say is - you sound like an imaginative person, it would be a pity to waste your time here with this.

Also, the title of the thread is rather misleading. You might want to change that at least.

48830086.jpg

@Shadowsong
This server is just one piece of what I'm doing, it really doesn't consume much time at all. :p

Emerald Tablets of Thoth/Hermes
Enoch/Metatron's Cube
Sacred Geometry
Flower of Life
Unified Field Theory
Super String Theory
Torus/Electro-Magnetic-Field/Vector on a Linear space/Spiral
Made in the image of/Refection of self
Self being=universal conciseness=experiencing itself
subjectively
Frequency/Waveform/Vibration

Last edited: