• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

what is the best browser?

SeRoN

Banned User
Reaction score
when angels cry, when birds don't fly, When Blood
what is the best browser ?
browsers.jpg

Google chrome and mozilla firefox, chrome is faster but firefox has "firebug" and some cool features.

Chrome, the speed and the Incognito mode.

Firefox for slower computers, else Chrome. I dislike the fact that you can't switch freely between private surfing and normal surfing in Firefox like you can in Chrome.

Google chrome and mozilla firefox, chrome is faster but firefox has "firebug" and some cool features.

like he said. but chrome got it to in a diffrent way ... but in firebug it easy just to edit all code... thats why im on firefox

Chrome is better im some cases, like searching, speed on the other hand is debatable. But as I said google is a search engine, ergo there browser is completly based on searching. A problem I have with google is all of the undeeded scripts they like to add into there program. Firefox does this too, but it seems google chrome, itunes, ect. Do a lot of unessacary things to your computer (changing security modules, ect.) Itunes acually downloads a program that auto runs (updater) and if you delete it, you cannot use itunes anymore. If you shut it down, it re opens.

Everytime you update, they get money. (call this hack?) To bad, you are the one using it.

Firefox was made for windows XP sp1 and DOS, when it came out. So not only will it give more features to users without necessary access to programs, meaning if they dont have a plug-ins downloaded firefox already has alot of the plug-ins put in. It's also very good for user that have really high securty on there internet options.

Anther thing is people were still more interested with the fact that we had computers, rather then how we could make money from them. Now everything is advertisement this, click this that. Cant even play runescape without a 30second video in my face anymore.

So again chrome ~faster, better searchers :), now that you read my rant xD

In my opinion it's whatever you feel is the best for your needs. I'm a Windows 8.1 user and I use Interent Explorer 11 for personal use, and I use Google Chrome for school research and typing papers on Google Drive.

I use Chrome. If I wanna browser anonymously ill use Tor. I used to use Firefox a while ago but was forced to use Chrome so now I'm used to it and don't wanna switch. Ad block is pretty useful as well but I'm sure they have something equivalent for Firefox.

Back