• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is the best gaming computer I can buy?

make778

Reaction score
Well I want a gaming computer. The things im looking for in a gaming computer is at least 850 dollars can run alot of games on high quality. I have a computer that I play games but it sucks. I really want a gaming computer

Well I want a gaming computer. The things im looking for in a gaming computer is at least 850 dollars can run alot of games on high quality. I have a computer that I play games but it sucks. I really want a gaming computer

For 850 dollars u will not get a good computer lol.

For 850 dollars you can get a decent pc. It should be able to run most of the games @ high settings.

For 850 dollars you can get a decent pc. It should be able to run most of the games @ high settings.

Nope u will not be able to run bf3 on high and not anyother new games that takes alot of power. And since he wanted a good gaming computer with alot of power that's not enough.

Nope u will not be able to run bf3 on high and not anyother new games that takes alot of power. And since he wanted a good gaming computer with alot of power that's not enough.
Ignorance at it's finest.

If you spend 450 pounds on a gaming PC, which you build yourself can run bf3 on high settings.

If you spend 450 pounds on a gaming PC, which you build yourself can run bf3 on high settings.

Yea maybe if u prioritize that stuff. But then it will have other downside for example cooler system and it will not be upgrade friendly (Spending some extra cash on motherboard, case and power supplie)

Depends on what u think is a good computer. However its my opinion. U can get a decent computer for the money but its quite far away from a good "gaming" computer

Bought mine for £220 runs everything in high settings

I recently spent about £500 on rebuilding my PC, and it handles most games pretty well. On WoW I get 45 FPS with the graphics set to quality for the most part. The specs are something like this:

Motherboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0
CPU: AMD 8350 Black Edition (4.2 GHz, 8 cores)
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6450
RAM: 12GB mixed brand (just cheap, 1333 MHz stuff)
PSU: Cheap 600w PSU from Amazon
Case: Cheap X11 "Advanced X-Station" case from Amazon.
Extras: PCI Firewire card.

Pricing is like this:
Motherboard £80
CPU £150
Graphics £60
RAM £40
PSU £30
Case £20
PCI Card £20

Total cost of around £400, throw in a hard drive (I got a Seagate Baraccuda 500GB a while ago for about £50) and you're looking at around that price tag. My graphics card is actually now available for £30 or so, but I bought it a while before rebuilding, so I paid a bit more for it.

Back