• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is the best vocation on RL-Tibia?

What is the best vocation on RL-Tibia?

• Knight!

Votes: 61 26.4%
  • Paladin!

Votes: 66 28.6%
  • Druid!

Votes: 59 25.5%
  • Sorcerer!

Votes: 45 19.5%

• Total voters
Knights are ridiculous right now, sorcs can't even combo as hard as them - the only reason you need a mage is just a lvl 60~ mage for SD power in a war because no one wants to frag on their mains anymore, and no mage wants to get 1-shot by 3 Exori Gran Ico's from random Knights that will never, ever die. Pallys are beasts but I still think Knights are OP.

Sorcs completely suck now, they used to be fun but they 100% blow, Druids are better than them in EVERY WAY right now. They have sio, paralyze, wild growths, mwalls and SDs, while Sorcs have Mwalls & SDs (don't even give me that BS that you can UE and it hits more than an SD, no one UE's in the middle of a freaking war unless you're in some stupid small war that doesn't even matter).

Verdict:

Knights: completely OP --> never die, combo harder than SDs with Exori Gran Ico, especially if they melee you with that blood-rage'd hit too.

Druids: Amazing --> one of the main reasons knights are OP, sio the knights, SD hard, Mwall themself off if they're getting shit on, paralyze for epic combos.

Paladins: Pretty good / decent --> I haven't really seen any epic paladins, but usually they hit as hard as the random level 80~ mages that are SDing in wars and tank almost as beast as a knight (if druids ever get nerfed then knights will eat the dust and paladins will shine).

Sorcerers: absolute shit --> druids have everything sorcs have, sorcs don't have paralyze, sio, or wildgrowths

Some months ago I'd say Sorcerer with confidence. But now after have played all the vocations it's getting much harder to say. I enjoy all vocations, but as said above the only thing I can say about sorcerers is that they have a stronger ue, which is hard to compete with what a druid can do.

Speaking of PvP Servers... On Non pvp sorc would be worst voc (I mean almost useless compared to the other vocations)

Knights are good only after 110+ (with exori gran ico), can make sick combos up to 500 damage at only level ~110 with skills around ~80... Taking a frag on a knight is hell, as he will cause big problems for you in your hunt (especially if you are a mage). Also good cash makers
A 200 knight has 2880 hitpoints and 990 mana (sum: 3870)
Requires lots of people to take down a knight

Paladins is the best cash maker vocation, wasting almost nothing compared to the other vocations and getting raw profits, just decent for pvp as it's pretty strong and still having enough hp to survive (can make pretty sick combos tho, especially using utito tempo san and assassin star + exori gran con but the disadvantage is not being able to move during this time), and lots of mana if it needs manashield (surviving ue combo's in warmode better than EK). Same as a knight, you don't want to have an orange skull on a Paladin - hunting won't be fun anymore! Unless you make lots of skull actions which will cause you to die eventually by him and his team, losing your orange skull.
A 200 paladin has 2105 hitpoints and 2910 mana (sum: 5015)
Paladins heal pretty well and are able to run while healing unlike knights who has to stop a bit to use pots to heal.

Druids, the ultimate vocation for PvP. With its feared ability to paralyze, a single druid could make a knight die by half amount of players required and also stop the swift mages/knights or whatever from running and be the cause of him getting trapped and die. Also a knight with a druid - almost unstoppable. It usually goes like "Fuck him, he's got a healer". A knight and a druid is almost the ultimate killing pair, druid to paralyze for the knight to get close and make a nice combo to take your opponent down. The ability to use exana flam is also a great advantage since soulfire is the cause of many deaths, when 5 people are skulled and soulfired they have to bring one down at a time, where a druid will be able to lose his skull thanks to this spell.
A 200 druid has 1145 hitpoints and 6750 mana (sum: 7895)

A sorcerer's strong side will always be the UE. Very dangerous, aside from druid's who at level 200 could even get 250~ damages where a sorcerer would get about 450~ damage minimum. It's faster than a paladin and a knight if he don't use utani tempo hur. In some PvP actions exevo gran vis lux could come in handy. On slower grounds such as desert it will easily outrun the paladin.
A 200 sorcerer has 1145 hitpoints and 6750 mana (sum: 7895)

It's hard to say which vocation is the best surviver as it depends on the occasion. Being trapped the knight or paladin would be the best surviver as they are harder to combo down. A mage would lose all his mana and die, using mana shield. Or get combo'd pretty fast without it. Mages always heal full hp which is a nice advantage, having full mana a 200+ mage with decent pvp skill would be very hard to bring down as he will not need to stop and heal and can use magic walls to win time and lose pz (especially druids here who will not be having soulfire can lose pz/skull easily this way). Knight's have their advantage of making very strong combo's without having to care about the enviroment. 2 200+ knights could easily make a 1.2k hp combo in any environment but requires to have the player targeted while mages only are able to make UE combos when no other players around (noobs who'd die and cause them to get a blackskull) but do not require to have target, just wait for the player and boom! In some cases also, e.g. when wasting another player (botter or trapped) a knight would do it without wasting any supplies, paladins also waste a little just using spears while mages have to waste mana for wand/exori vis.

On a ue combo, all vocations using mana shield, the knight would die first, then paladins and last mages. However having its mana completely drained out, surviving mages are heavily weakened after this strike. While a Knight or paladin who survives a combo will heal up his health faster than the mage heals up his mana.

My order of vocations:

PVP WISE

1. Druid (proven to be the most useful in many aspects)

2. Knight (swift when needed, strong, fearful, need lots of people to bring down)

3. Sorcerer (Faster than the paladin, easy/cheaper healing, at level 200+ about you would hit 300-350 with sds and 500-570 with ue)

4. Paladin (Decent surviver, but quite messy to heal, as you need to have mana while also using a health potion... You can't always use great spirit potions. Damage from 50-350 on a combo, no ultimate spell like the ue - except for utito tempo san of course which is harder to use while running etc)

Had a hard time placing paladin and sorcerer. With a healer I'd say paladin rise above sorcerer in some occasions. Also mages ability of using summons could do big different in many cases, especially during low levels. Which pushes them up in the list. I'm still unsure about the placement of sorcerer and paladin so don't mind it.

I won't bother about PvM, since I'm not into that. Botter ftw xD

If there's anything you wish to point out please tell me, I'm ready to discuss!

Last edited:
Back