• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is the best vocation on RL-Tibia?

What is the best vocation on RL-Tibia?

• Knight!

Votes: 61 26.4%
  • Paladin!

Votes: 66 28.6%
  • Druid!

Votes: 59 25.5%
  • Sorcerer!

Votes: 45 19.5%

• Total voters

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
I wanted to know the best vocation on RL-Tibia..

So let's start voting..

I think the best vocation is PALADIN!

How about you?

I think Knight, Cuz I love Knights:D:D
Knights Have more HP then Mana Thats Fine xD
But paladin is more Balanced Right?

Greetz Fer:)

I laugh at those people who voted Sorcerer

Why?
Sorcerers are great if your experienced in playing Tibia, myself I had a 78ms on Hiberna, They are great in wars, their fast, great power and if you have an endless amount of mana's they're the best voc.

I enjoy to play druid the most but I voted paladin since they have much health and still have much mana, and they are able to make pretty nice damage.. But I just love to play druid in wars

Why?
Sorcerers are great if your experienced in playing Tibia, myself I had a 78ms on Hiberna, They are great in wars, their fast, great power and if you have an endless amount of mana's they're the best voc.

Druid are way much better :) Same speed-same damage, Can heal others with spell Better spells and shieet

Sure druids are better in some ways but sorcerers can easily one hit giant spiders once they're high, hunt frost dragons & hydras better than druids.

Myself picked paladin ;D

Druid can ue dl's with ue :O Much better than sorc's XD

Paladin or Knight if your free acc, Druid or sorcerer if you are premium.

Why not druid or sorc if you don't got premium?

Almost every good spell they got except energy beam is for premium users.

Why Knight instead of paladin?
Its bothersome to get any better spear on paladin as you can only buy normal spears in facc shops. You have to enter premium city to buy better spears than regular spears.

Depending on what ancle you are looking at. A war ancle, hunting? etc etc

On wars, mostly mages (sorcerer and druid) and knights.

Paladin suuuuuuuuck on battles, they are there to die nothing more lol

Back