• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Is The Biggest Failiur On Tibias Histor?

premium account aint fail it's an benifit for donaters,
But yeah updating from 7.6 was the biggest fail in tibia history, soon you can travel around in spaceships *heahea shame on cip*

The worst fail on CipSofts history was they went from an awesome game into a money greedy leech company that try to gain more players by add everything that "they think" people think is awesome.
Add all things as world transfer was a really bad idea, but as all other companies it's all about cash today...

Heavy metal shirt.. how realistic is that in tibia?
copper pipes? it's just going worse and worse...

R.I.P The CipSoft Developers that created for fun and not for money.

I hear by 9.0 update they will have teleports to all hunts that will cost based on experience. Such as 6k for teleport to demon hunting areas.

WHAT A GREAT FUCKING IDEA FOR FUTURE TP OTS - PAYING BASED ON EXPERIENCE =)

DISCLAIMER: Taffy thought of this idea first, you read it hear first, you are required to give credits if posting elsewhere. I have the rights to sue you Cip if you copy my idea!

I hear by 9.0 update they will have teleports to all hunts that will cost based on experience. Such as 6k for teleport to demon hunting areas.

DISCLAIMER: Taffy thought of this idea first, you read it hear first, you are required to give credits if posting elsewhere. I have the rights to sue you Cip if you copy my idea!

they'll open a "donation shop" soon if they wanna stop "Tibia-Gold" sites...

How did you hear this? does Cipsoft tell you what they do before they make a major game update? :eek:
Probably its just a rumour going around made up by some random bloke.

Aim Hotkeys/ Update from 7.4 Tibia / add wands / change outfits etc...

Ahh kk, was early, had no sleep, felt like tossing a joke in lol.

But umm, world changes, 8.0+, aimbotz, I can name off about 90% of updates since 7.92 and hit the nail on the coffin!

lol? Whats wrong with 8.0+ thats a "failure"? New features and updated graphics?

HUGE failure.

That's gonna be too much, I mean what's the point of this shit? To get more players (money).

Back