• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ What is the difference?

gader

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is it possible to upgrade TFS 0.4 to TFS 1.X+ and still use 8.6 protocol?

If you have to ask "if its possible" to do that, then your best bet is to just use a Tfs 1.x 8.6 distro that's already out there.

Anything is possible in the world of programming... the only thing that stands in your way is the level of knowledge and understanding you have at that time.

actual tfs 1.2 doesnt uses 8.6 protocol, just 10.80 (old btw), you can downgrade it by yourself if you got the knowledge either you can pay someone who can do it for you, I dont know what was new in 8.6 versions otherwise I would be able to downgrade it.

I ask because I have seen a lot scripts for 1.x+. I have considered, if it's possible to reuse under 8.6 protocol

Yes, its possible, but you need to downgrade the protocol to work with 8.6 client.

Back