• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is the issue with IceChaw players and English?

kestro129

Reaction score
It's so ridiculous how I can say something to someone with perfect english and grammar, but then someone tells me my English is bad simply because they don't understand what I am saying.

Greatest of all are the players who use a translator themselves to explain to others that their English sucks. :D

It's so ridiculous how I can say something to someone with perfect english and grammar, but then someone tells me my English is bad simply because they don't understand what I am saying.

Greatest of all are the players who use a translator themselves to explain to others that their English sucks. :D

Ok, I've seen these players, they are most likely Beaners or BRs, just ignore them.
if they really annoy you, just kill them, most of them have a "high" level friend, which in most of the cases suck, so just run a bit, and they will never kill you, although if you're low they will one hit you.

if you need any help killing those BRs just run to the DP, and start walking until someone higher than the guy that is killing you appears and then he will run like a bitch.

btw: In game name? haven't seen an English speaker in IceChaw for long time.

And you're calling others spammers ... ?

Get the fuck out this thread and hide under your bed!

On topic: kestro129 don't worry ... Talk in English and if anyone starts conversation with you in his own language just reply in your native language ... It is fun how quickly they realise that you don't give a shit about them.

start one guild only english players -who can speak/whrite english.

then make warmode and kill these noob's "br's"

is it so damn hard?

/youza :w00t:

Think so cuz they only play or something ...
and they sitt all day long on vent and that stuff ...
kinda hard to kill ...

/Dark

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Back