• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is the most safe bot?

I used xenobot and it work fine, used it for 2-3 months on my 145 Rp and its simple to use. But its a little costly

As I said, eventually all bots will get detected someday, but I recommend Magebot as I've used it in an ot before and faced no problems with it.

My rl friend got hacked in rl tibia the first day he used that bot lmfao

Bogart got hacked and he never used a bot or downloaded anything strange, many people get hacked for no reason.

I always use TibiaAuto. It's free, never mind, when GM detects me (earlier = 8.0+). <- LOL. But high detection ratio. Now exists antibot system, probably I heard.

I never used any other bot then TA, I never got hacked because of it either.

I got hacked from using TA back in the day, some say it's when you send/transfer over the data from monsters and shit, that's when your account details get sent to them.

The one sitting between the keyboard and the chair is the most safest bot.

Use Xenobot... TRUST ME.

PM me and I will tell you why through MSN.

By far the best bot out.

Best part? No BR's all over the forums like Ibot :)

Use Xenobot... TRUST ME.

PM me and I will tell you why through MSN.

By far the best bot out.

Best part? No BR's all over the forums like Ibot :)

I'm Brazilian, currently living in Rio, know the best part? We don't generalize or discriminate other ppl cuz of a small group/person.

Back