• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

what is the truth behind Medivia changing his whole graphics?

69lmao420

Reaction score
I asked many players, everyone had a different opinion.
Medivia lost many people for that step, it isn't a speculation, it's a fact.
Why they were "forced" or why did they follow that way? And why after they saw many players leaving they didn't step back?
What's your opinion, other OT hosters?

I asked many players, everyone had a different opinion.
Medivia lost many people for that step, it isn't a speculation, it's a fact.
Why they were "forced" or why did they follow that way? And why after they saw many players leaving they didn't step back?
What's your opinion, other OT hosters?
i did read somewhere that ( Cipsoft send them a letter about? i dont know ) or something like that thats why they had to change the name too from Tibianic to medivia because when old tibianic was active they did reach almost 4k players i'm not sure, but as you see we are using their sprites 100%

i did read somewhere that ( Cipsoft send them a letter about? i dont know ) or something like that thats why they had to change the name too from Tibianic to medivia because when old tibianic was active they did reach almost 4k players i'm not sure, but as you see we are using their sprites 100%
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, unless you are too successful on your server, you're safe to use them.

yep if mastercores now within the time becomes the new old tibianic they will have the same problem too, i dont know if you remember shadowscore i think they let it die because the same situation of medivia now.. and shadowscore it was the most popular otserv with around almost 3k players since it was updated to use the newest tibia version in 2015? or 2014 dont remember well but yes that is what i think too

Back