• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is Tibia for YOU ?

A place where I can be whoever I want. In Tibia I can be mighty warrior who rules the world with an iron fist. Tibia is everything for me and because I don't bot; I'm stupid, have no life etc. Simply put; I'm 100% of the stereotype gamer.

A game wich Ive used to love, but nowadays its not that great anymore. I still like the challenge to hunt some giant spiders with my pally sometimes.

The only reason Im still quite interested in this game is Open Tibia and because there are servers wich doenst really look like tibia.

Tibia is a game that is very easy to develop, and has alot of options with how you can develop it, as long as you have a creative mind.

Real tibia is alright, but with OTs I haven't spent anytime at all on "real tibia" servers, outside of using some of the scripts as guidelines for ideas I have had.

Open Tibia can only be as good as the creative minds behind it. If people are only concerned on making a quick buck, and hosting servers that try to mimic real tibia, it will be -dull- as hell.

But if you have a creative mind, and willing to spend some time to make your idea a reality, it can be amazing, and fun.

To ME, Tibia is the perfect platform to make online Dungeons and Dragons, and I mean that in the greatest sense of what D&D is.

You can make dungeons for players to explore and conquer like a Dungeon Master does in D&D, and develop storylines for those quests, and even storylines for the characters people play themselves.

Yeah that makes me a nerd, but I have zero interest in developing a game to mimic a game that already exists.

Servers I make are normally private and are played by people I know directly, because I am hosting it as a Dungeons and Dragons game, as me as the dungeon master, not a tibia war ot.

With that type of game play, I don't even use vocations, and people have stat points, and spell points they can spend to develop their character the way THEY want it, and not be limited to certain vocations or other dumb limitations.

Tibia is for me a way to express my creativity through mapping. I simply enjoy mapping and creating an exciting new world and here I am, studying Business Economics.... Sh*t, I made the wrong choise... :(

Tibia for me is just a place where I can hang out with my friends, pk some noobs, kill anyone who doesn't speak English, I pretty much just do whatever I want and just have fun.

I wanna ask YOU, How you feel about Tibia ?

I miss the oldschool tibia, I feel as if the new item hotkeys and the autoaim took 100% of the skill away from the game.

What is it for you ?

Something to do for fun, I play to meet new people.

Do you Play it in your Spare Time, Or is Tibia what you HAVE to play ? And when you play it ?

Spare Time, I wouldn't play if I only had 20 minutes to waste I'd turn my tv on but if I have a few hours about the day I'll try a few ots to try and find a decent one.

I correct myself now.
First : Hey again, i was long time not Online in otland and in Tibia too.
I quit the Game because its beeing bad.

So, i log in after a long time and i see, Many thinks have chanced.
Wtf ? You cant yell if youre under Level 20 and dont got Premium?
In Trade-Channel you have to be lvl 15 or Premium?

Much much more but hm, I started an OT today and hope it will be Funny.

More messages please !

-luca

Tibia for me is a nice game, with a huge community with friends/enemies without them I wouldn't play.
Open-Tibia for me is a really great thing, and when I play OTs I would only play custom servers.

I never liked to use bots, so I play fair (If thats a name for it), I play Tibia on my sparetime, If it takes 3 days to take a level then it takes 3 days, atleast I feel it more fun when I know I've taken thoose levels.
War in Tibia is sometimes fun, but alot of players using unofficial software to play so it makes it all more booring, so I'm more of a RPG player having fun with friends/community then just sitting back and watching some tool do the work for me.

This is just my opinion and my thoughts about Tibia, everyone is free to do as they like. But I do it my way.

Started to play Tibia back in 2004, I have no plans in stop play it completly yet.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.

Tibia for me is a nice game, with a huge community with friends/enemies without them I wouldn't play.
Open-Tibia for me is a really great thing, and when I play OTs I would only play custom servers.

I never liked to use bots, so I play fair (If thats a name for it), I play Tibia on my sparetime, If it takes 3 days to take a level then it takes 3 days, atleast I feel it more fun when I know I've taken thoose levels.
War in Tibia is sometimes fun, but alot of players using unofficial software to play so it makes it all more booring, so I'm more of a RPG player having fun with friends/community then just sitting back and watching some tool do the work for me.

This is just my opinion and my thoughts about Tibia, everyone is free to do as they like. But I do it my way.

Started to play Tibia back in 2004, I have no plans in stop play it completly yet.

First text i really Enjoy. :) And ye, i know what you mean. But started Tibia 2006.

Tibia is mostly a memories for me, good and bad, causing problems in real life (playing 10hr a day without achieving nothing) lots of funny actions with friends. I never really botted, sometimes i was using fishing bot when i was monk serving. The most of what i really can say that tibia was to me, it was a doorway to other people, basically i was never really wanting to learn english but when tibia striked me i felt that urge feeling to stay as far away from polish people (im polish aswell) as possible, making me learn english. Without tibia, i don't know if i would be able to write it, before i started to try talking with people in tibia my english was fucking poor.

Tl;Dr
memories
lots of fun with friends
the reason i started polishing my english.

Last edited:
So, i log in after a long time and i see, Many thinks have chanced.
Wtf ? You cant yell if youre under Level 20 and dont got Premium?
In Trade-Channel you have to be lvl 15 or Premium?

Yeah, it sucks. We can thank the gold selling spam bots for that.

It's a really nice game. It's been 8 years and I'm still here.
I liked to play, but real tibia went boring after 9.6+ updates(no new missions, just shitty tasks for botters only).
Come on, it's not a work. I want to play, not fucking work every day doing xx tasks to get a new outfit after 5 months.
When you finish every quest available in game no hunt is exciting anymore. When I got bored I started to learn scripting. I'm not a player anymore, unless I have to test something. I enjoy lua-scripting and that feeling when my code works as intended.

I playd a lot on Elera and Nerana and some otservers. I started my interest in scripting when rl and ot weren't exciting anymore.

Back