• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is with all the RL servers?

Blinkz

Experienced Lurker
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me or what... But all these RL tibia servers are making me sick. Where did all the creativity go.... Back in the day there were so many awesome servers that you sometimes couldn't play them all. Now there is waiting for servers to be released for years and RL servers which I refuse to touch lol

Very true man. Idk what the point of having so many RL servers is.. i understand a couple but i feel like thats everyones goal now.

Very true man. Idk what the point of having so many RL servers is.. i understand a couple but i feel like thats everyones goal now.
Yea people try making little changes to something we have all played before and are tired of...the worst part about it is they try to call them Custom RL rpg... There's no way to do that lmao

i have seen to many of this thread, and almost the 90% of people who post here said that they don't like the Rl servers, but you still see servers like shadowcores with 1000+ players, people here of forums are like the 5% of population in the OT world

i have seen to many of this thread, and almost the 90% of people who post here said that they don't like the Rl servers, but you still see servers like shadowcores with 1000+ players, people here of forums are like the 5% of population in the OT world
LOL 5%? I dead ass feel bad for you.... I give them that shadowcore is the only server that gets players like that because of how similar it is to real tibia and people want to be able to level and explore more. If you feel like 5% of the community doesn't like RL tibia then there's only one thing I can tell you...Get help because your an idiot.

shadowcores is okay since it got a lot of work put in it, but almost 99% of the rest of RL servers are download&run and since it doesn't require any work beside setting a SMS shop, users tend to create them :/ that is the sad reallity

LOL 5%? I dead ass feel bad for you.... I give them that shadowcore is the only server that gets players like that because of how similar it is to real tibia and people want to be able to level and explore more. If you feel like 5% of the community doesn't like RL tibia then there's only one thing I can tell you...Get help because your an idiot.

Come on, here on OTland a lot of people don't like the RL servers, but as i said, you can see those servers with a lot of people, the custom ones get down in the otservlist, in the top you just can see Rl maps or 7.4 servers, But collapser, evolution, custom war server or simple custom server doesn't exist anymore

And i said 5% because right now in otservlist are 22752 players, and right now, on otland are 756 online, (179 members, 405 guest and 172 robots)

If we take those 22752 as the 100%, the 584 members are only 2.57%....

shadowcores is okay since it got a lot of work put in it, but almost 99% of the rest of RL servers are download&run and since it doesn't require any work beside setting a SMS shop, users tend to create them :/ that is the sad reallity
tell me why shadowcore owners didnt put yet low stage server?

Come on, here on OTland a lot of people don't like the RL servers, but as i said, you can see those servers with a lot of people, the custom ones get down in the otservlist, in the top you just can see Rl maps or 7.4 servers, But collapser, evolution, custom war server or simple custom server doesn't exist anymore

And i said 5% because right now in otservlist are 22752 players, and right now, on otland are 756 online, (179 members, 405 guest and 172 robots)

If we take those 22752 as the 100%, the 584 members are only 2.57%....
And that's where ur info is 100% flawed. 75% or more on otservlist are Brazilian servers and 90% of those are custom non RL tibia servers.

• There's been countless threads complaining about all the RL maps and I completely agree. I absolutely hate real maps x_x
  • Most people like real map because it's an easy foundation. You download, edit a few things and then bam you got a server.
  • Honestly there is a lot more custom servers than it seems, it's just that most of them are Brazilian, Polish, etc.. so you can't really understand much unless you speak the language :(
  • Custom server take a lot more time because everything is from scratch and most people are to lazy, nor feel like spending time on something that will have low players...... ._.
  • Also not to mention you have to take in account that there's always a reason for making a server whether its money, enjoyment, something to do, etc.. and most are easier if you use a real map, I guess.

We need to get a team together and make an english custom server :D
I wish xD but it seems like "English" speaking people tend to work on more real map/download and run servers, while non-English speaking people have more custom servers lol. I'm serious too, there;s been soo many epic custom servers I've seen but they were always like polish or Brazilian :'C
(don't mean to racist or biased xD)

Most of the download 'n' run RL servers usually don't get too many players tho, since it's mainly Noxious and Shadowcores, and no one ever hears about the other ones

I was close to making a thread like this to. Like ive seen a few newer servers the last 2 weeks and they are real maps lol. Then I post on it saying why a real map. One guy said "Real maps are the best" LOL and another said this to me "There is plenty of other servers out there that are not real maps, go play one of them and stop complaining 'xD'" And the owner said nothing. lol. 99% of the time if its a real map they want money. I was on one that said he was gonna have 100 people soon, he still has 8 people in trainers lol. And another thing ive seen is just the download and play evo maps that are buggy as hell. And they post saying all there features when i can download a data pack and a few other things and have the same server up. People have gotten lazy and just money hungry. And tibia just cant live up to the other games that is out now. I mean think of the graphics of games when tibia came out and what the graphics of games are now haha its insane.

Humans as a whole are stupid, and afraid of change. they stick to what they know, thus the Rl tibia servers get lots of people, because they know what to do, and just rinse and repeat on every single server thinking their lives are amounting to something, its pathetic, but they wont change because change is not in their nature. The black sheep of the human race are those that like to explore new options, test untested grounds, and bath in the glory of conquering a unconquered mountain. and me, well. im a Blue sheep with a fuckin Unicorn that has Sharingan Eyes, in the way i am from the human race.

--- Obama out.
-

First everyone had a YurOts, then everyone had an Evolutions, now everyone has a RL Map. People go with whats easiest and what they know best.

Im glad everyone basically made that guy that replied look like an idiot hahahaha. But yes there is custom english servers but they all seem to be in development atm.... I only posted this because since XDC went down and I really haven't found a server that I'd actually play, but on the other hand there will be some custom ones soon ;)

Im glad everyone basically made that guy that replied look like an idiot hahahaha. But yes there is custom english servers but they all seem to be in development atm.... I only posted this because since XDC went down and I really haven't found a server that I'd actually play, but on the other hand there will be some custom ones soon ;)
u just need to do what i been doing to pass the time the last few days.. go grab a chainsaw... and just go nuts in the woods... loool. but you're probably a city boy, so no woods. lol but then on rainy days i come back inside.. look at servers.. then cry... cause someone i wont name said that their server is going to be released "very soon" and that was 1 week ago, with still 2 weeks minimum To go..

This thread really pumps me up, get ready for an english custom that will hopefully blow your mind.

Obamanizer & Blinkz, I will make sure that you two will be there on day 1 of beta, that's right, beta.

Back