• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your Best Kind of Server?

lewis1234

Be Smart.
Solutions
Reaction score
HighExp- xD

Rl Map- :D

Medium Exp say Evolutions Server 100-1000 kind of thing-- ;}

Low Exp- x20 Or something - :L

Post the Face of which u like best :) xD

We all went through highrate phases! Good temporary servers that generally aren't boring.

Tho rpg servers grew on me and since then i have only "invested" my time (lol not really invested.. Wasted tbh) into low rate rpgs as they have a story, have a more indepth feel and gameplay.

War servers and highrates tend to be servers youd play for a few weeks maybe couple i
of months

Mid-High exp
Real Map
8.60 :w00t: "surprising" huh?

Nah I'll defiantly play a custom server, but it has to be good.. I played Lordaeron it was good but plagued by server issues then I played Necronia! Necronia was very good spent about a month playing it straight but then it became being plagued by one staff member who didn't take his job seriously and the 2 other's couldn't seem to get the ball rolling without that 3rd.

Back