• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your best ot all the time?? or now

My favorite was Deceptions OT. Was a 9.4? Server that had the original teleport map (Roxxor Map). Tons of war, even have a video of it.

It's bad but the sheer amount of people constantly warring (due to level gain) was insane.

But the best server I ever played was PurePvP hosted by Vonuzuur. Very simple idea, just enough customization, and the warring was insane. Never played another like it.

OTchaos, the very start for sure... Not a single OT i've played over the years gave me as much fun as that particular OT. The fact you could buy HP did it for me haha

And ascalon, a very honorable mention :']

Vanderon, qumora,Kilka, and tibia.com :)

edit : cant forget about the legendary original Centera

@Doniio we need u

Zoltyum.org is also worth mentioning.
It's absolutely on my top 5!

@Xagul , do you notice how many people loves XDC?
Bring it back plox!

You say that, but XDC had the least amount of players out of ANY of Xagul's servers.
Personally I didn't like it, but I know a lot of people who did.

Anyways, I get excited for servers, then I play them, then talk to the staff, and basically lose faith in the project.

There are very few people willing to do the hard work to make a good OT Server.
And, then among the people willing to work hard, there are even fewer people with good ideas.
And, among the people with good ideas, and willing to do hard work, there are even fewer people who have the patience to finish a server they start.

I play servers, that COULD BE SO FUCKING GOOD all the time, they just need a bit of hard work.
I even entertain the idea of helping them, but I have my own projects and don't want to take time away from them.

Anyways, my favorite OT Servers (In no particular order) were:
OTChaos (Server was the "most custom" back in the day, it isn't very custom by today's standards though)
Species (It's my own server, but I had some great fun on my War Server)
Species RPG (Again my server, but hey, I make what I like to play)
Deathzot (Xaguls Edition of it that is currently open, I still argue that he made it too fast of progression, and items too powerful, but it was fun either way)
Rise of Abaddon (Heartless/Eternal's Edition, I thought the "refuse to die" monsters were fun (I made them), and liked the gambling-style progression of equipment)

Highexp.eu Until they upgraded to 9.xx Maybe they got rid of the botters by doing that, but they got rid of the players that wouldn't backstab you the second they could too. (aka non arabic players)
Exoria.net had some nice pvp until the arabs started using 10 mcs each along with aimbot.

Back