• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your favorite game?

[video=youtube;sdVl6iOSVsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdVl6iOSVsw[/video]

The best game I ever played is Red Stone, I'm one of the best and most popular players.
Played Red Stone for like 4 years now and I still love it, needs more players though.

Ua3-l1.png

Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto IV

WOT (World Of Tanks)

:) too lazy to upload pictures, if you want to learn more just go to their website.

FarCry3
Mortal Kombat

Someone playing one of these on PS3? Add my psn: Cunston (note that you are from otland)

I've played dark souls before that game is HARD! haha, But currently my favorite games for the Xbox 360 would have to be Borderlands 1 & 2, Battlefield 3, Dead Rising series, Halo Series, COD series, Left 4 dead series, Dead Island series, minecraft etc~

My favorites game of all time is tibia, it is the game i have played for the longest amount of time. I have had many breaks and periods away from tibia but from when i first started to now it's been around 10 years. Fallout is my favorite series, along with the elder scrolls series. Lately i have really started getting into civilization as well.

I also like cs 1.6 and league of legends.

Back