• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your favorite sports?

Rambo

☠ Hazard ☠
Reaction score
So what's your favorite sports?
Mine are:
-Soccer
-Basket ball
-swimming
-Ping Pong

FOOTBALL, it's called Football, not Soccer!!

Orvha.jpg

My fav sport is Football....

my favorite sport is the neek sport it's the monst popular sport all over the world

American Football is my favorite.

@Neon, get the facts straight with real researching, football means a sport that is played on foot and involves with a ball.
Soccer is the same thing as association football, just a different name. Jeez, you kids are very paranoid.

The only thing you do in American Football is that you kick the ball, after that you run with the ball in your HANDS. Would be better for the Americans to rename it to "Coverball" or something...

And I know Soccer is the same thing, but Soccer isn't right.. In my opinion.

Last edited:
The only thing you do in American Football is that you kick the ball, after that you run with the ball in your HANDS. Would be better for the Americans to rename it to "Coverball" or something...

You obviously have never seen the game.

American Football is my favorite.

@Neon, get the facts straight with real researching, football means a sport that is played on foot and involves with a ball.
Soccer is the same thing as association football, just a different name. Jeez, you kids are very paranoid.

In that case there are lots of sports called football, such as Tennis, Ping Pong, Basketball, Golf and many more. It doesn't make sense, does it?

I didn't explain much in detail on what I mean by played on foot and with a ball.
Football may refer to one of a number of team sports which all involve, to varying degrees, kicking a ball with the foot to score a goal.
The word football applies to whichever form of football is the most popular in the regional context in which the word appears, including American football, Australian rules football, Canadian football, Gaelic football, rugby league, rugby union and other related games.

Here are some of the information you should look at:
  • Two teams of usually between 11 and 18 players; some variations that have fewer players (five or more per team) are also popular.
  • A clearly defined area in which to play the game.
  • Scoring goals or points, by moving the ball to an opposing team's end of the field and either into a goal area, or over a line.
  • Goals or points resulting from players putting the ball between two goalposts.
  • The goal or line being defended by the opposing team.
  • Players being required to move the ball—depending on the code—by kicking, carrying, or hand-passing the ball.
  • Players using only their body to move the ball.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football

@Evan, american football is boring indeed, so is soccer..
Both those sports is so boring.. really

eSports ez

[video=youtube;9GIC_CLqG68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GIC_CLqG68[/video]

Last edited:
My favourite sport is Swimming. Swimming is also an effective form of fat-burning exercise. Swimming does exercise almost the entire body, heart, lungs, and muscles with very little joint strain. I also like Football. I play some time Football.

My favorite sports are Ice Hockey, Soccer and Rugby and thanks for sharing you opinion with us.

Back