• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your favourite vocation?

What is your favourite vocation?

• Sorcerer

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • Druid

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Paladin

Votes: 31 33.0%
  • Knight

Votes: 31 33.0%
  • No vocation. (Rook)

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Pall is the best voc, he has more hp than sorcs and he can use sds, also after this update they are more powerful also.

First of all I must say there is no best vocation. It is the player that plays the char that matters. So Im not picking any. But if you mean in my own opion it'd probly be a druid. Exura Sio, Exori Vis, Demon Skelle/Monk = Hunting combo, and hardly any mana :)

Yours,
Lothar99

Totally going to have to be a knight... even before the update. They were beasts, and hard to bring down. Given enough UH's you were nearly invisible! Heck, even on Ot's I was ALWAYs a knight even though they are typically totally outbalanced in the favor of sorcs

Paladin!

for example: pally is running away shooting the knight with bolts and SDs, while the knight is trying to reach the paladin with his attacks and exoris, and might also use explosions which is useless when paladins can do "exura vita" =)

I always had the most fun on the Paladin class because it was easier to train and level than Knights. Unfortunately its also easier to die.

in the world of tibia paladin is better vocation "for me" expect have coward battle system.. like attack and run XD

I love to don't have a vocation and just help ppl on rookgaard.
That's the best way to gain new friends ; )

Back