• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your First ot you have joined

Heroserv (09/10?). I tho that I could transfer my KKs from there to Tibia RL.

Too sad when I discovered that I couldn't :'(

FruitLoop.info is what I remember, the best ot ive ever played, but there are older which i cant remember

Exodus, which later turned into Revelations. Then Goobers and RealOTS.net.

Good times. :)

Some 7.1 survival server it was one of the first servers opened

my first one was neverland developed by ruly with original neverland map lovely and very fucking fun server

First OT experience for me was Tliff.de if I remember it right. And I think it was one of the very first OT server ever to be launched. The only things you could do was to shoot runes, take damage and walk around on a one floor map which was really small. Great times, I even remember the four-digit account number that was generated for me, I even use it for stuff to this very day.

UHm.. Roxera I think, it was RPG.. no tps, skills/exp x2-x3 and there was no donations back then. Actually that server had like 100~ players and everything was simply awesome. As far as I know the owner gave away the server and never seen it since then. Oh and the server was 8.~

Tliffs server, not sure if it was original hosted by him.
But a small map and a house with a small garden. Everything else had stone floor.
It was only possible to login with 111111/tibia - Huzeline, Huzel or like that...not sure..
Everything was buggy and such..
It was the first ot servers out there

Shadownick.(something).(something)

Was a rl map idk client or when it was online. Think it might have been 7.92 or something.

FruitLoop is my first ot
and it's the best ot i had ever played really want it back it was perfect!

I think mine was called devland but it had a teleport room under the dp it was a 7.6 server. It also had a monster that no other server had and it was called "Dane Cook" and flamingo's and terror birds were the strongest monsters on the server xd. I believe the map was called illusion?

I think mine was called devland but it had a teleport room under the dp it was a 7.6 server. It also had a monster that no other server had and it was called "Dane Cook" and flamingo's and terror birds were the strongest monsters on the server xd. I believe the map was called illusion?

yep that was illusion, always loved those servers :D

Back