• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What kind of a server advert persuades you to register on it?

What advert would make you want to join a specific server?

• Total voters

Frostyy

Reaction score
Morning.

I am exquisitely curious about the actual power of OT advertising and if it has any significant effect on the frequency of people staying on, leaving, or joining one. In this topic, I would love to find out what makes you interested in a server - so, if you're one of these people who will most certainly end up surpassing the gates of heaven, then please, participate in the multi-answer poll that I have added to the thread.
Furthermore, if there is anything that you'd wish to add, then I will be more than happy to read it.

Kind Regards,
frostyy

Firstly, sorry for the double post - I can't edit anything in the first one, because the page doesn't want to load up.
Secondly, sorry for a crap poll - I couldn't add anything else to it, because the page didn't want to load up.

What is going on with Otland now days?

ofcoursa a good advertising thread can make a world of difference for the population of your server! Imo a thread with decent looking screenshots (good quality)/ a bit of text about different features , maybe even a well made intro movie can make a server look that much more promising!

Back