• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What kind of servers would people play on?

What server do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
What kind of servers do you think people would like/Want 2019/2020?
The reason I ask this is becouse I want to open a server but everytime I get an Idea it feels dead so If my goal will be one direction It'll happen.
I have great ideas but no clue what people wants, any recommended option to aim for?
Later client <-
  • Real Map (Clean, means no fast ways to depot. No tps everywhere)
  • Custom Map (PRG/PVP)
  • War
  • Other
Lay vote/Comment

I am not the average case in that question. I personally would only play custom maps to discover all the areas.
If I do that, I want to level a bit faster to get forward, 20x-3x rates until level 300 for example, since I do not have the stamina to play more than a couple of hours a week.
To make it not too complicated I would be happy to have nice quests, maybe daily tasks and just the default vocations that exist. (balanced for the certain map)
Client does not matter in that case but probably 7.8+

But since I do not play servers very much and just lurk around from time to time, I might not be very representative for your "survey".
The last one I played and enjoyed has been more than 5 years ago.

I would prefer something custom or maybe war (with objectives). But modified otclient is a must, I cant stand cipsoft client 🤮

tps, oldschool tps
like we used to make ots before creaturescripts and other stuff

Hey, Klonera!

Lets open an otserver together?

I have a dedicated server that we can run 24/7
Upload speed is ~700Mbps

Hope to hear from you

tps, oldschool tps
like we used to make ots before creaturescripts and other stuff
Send me a pm with more information about this. I'll gladly make it.
Hey, Klonera!

Lets open an otserver together?

I have a dedicated server that we can run 24/7
Upload speed is ~700Mbps

Hope to hear from you
Send me a pm, I am haveing one myself so we'll put up two in that case :3

--- Currently
70% are Custom Map, I'll focus on a custom map with daily updates and balanced systems etc. etc.
If anyone is intrestead in this, pm me.
  • Mapper
  • Dev
  • Adv
  • Other(s)

Back