• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What language(s) do you speak?

Pewo

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I can speak in English.
Je parle aussi en français.
Türkçe biliorum.
Ik begrijp een beetje Nederlands.

Last edited:
German, English, (Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian), Polish and Slowenian

And i wanna learn french and portuguese

Last edited:
I speak English(English obviously :p)
Ja mowie po polsku(polish)
Ich spreche etwas Deutsch(German, a little :p)

I speak English (English)
Je parle un francias(French)
أنا أتكلم العربية (Arabic)
Ich spreche Deutsch (Germany)
Io parlo italiano (Italian)
Pwnt :)

i speak portuguese only =/ but write and read in both english and portuguese

English/Spanish/French/Portuguese/an black ppl language aka slang XD

Isn't Nederlands and German's language almost the same :p?

Anyways:

Swedish and English \o/

I speak English (English)
Je parle un francias(French)
أنا أتكلم العربية (Arabic)
Ich spreche Deutsch (Germany)
Io parlo italiano (Italian)
Pwnt :)

I thought it was "Je parle Francais" :eek: <_<

I speak Greek, Arabic, English, French and I can type text on Latin and Ancient Greek.

They are very closely related, you can understand much of the Dutch language if you know German.

Not true, i was on ventrilo with dutch people for 2 years and i barely understood anything since its true, these 2 languages sound similar and sometimes r the words the same but its just extremely hard for someone thats german to understand dutch.
No idea if its easier the other way around. :p

Not true, i was on ventrilo with dutch people for 2 years and i barely understood anything since its true, these 2 languages sound similar and sometimes r the words the same but its just extremely hard for someone thats german to understand dutch.
No idea if its easier the other way around. :p

Well I don't speak German very fluently, but my German instructor in the uSA said when he goes to Dutch places he can communicate fairly well with the Dutch. Perhaps he meant they understood him. Again I'm not a very fluent German speaker, my professor said the languages were similar. They are both Germanic languages. Thanks for the info though, maybe they were talking slang xD. I speak english perfectly and sometimes I can't understand what some black people(mostly black gangsters) are saying to me hehe :p.

PS: I'm not racist XD, there's a lot of white people who try to act gangster in the US and I can barely understand what the hell they are saying xD.

Last edited:
Back