• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Language Should I Learn?

Alyhide

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I just cracked Rosetta Stone.. But idk what to do with it, so I'm asking, what language should I learn o.0

If you want to make small programs easily, AutoIT. If you want to script for Tibia, Lua. If you want to code code, C, C++ or C# (I think the last one is better than the other ones, but maybe a bit less used). If you want to learn to code webpages, PHP.
I can't think of anymore useful languages so that's it.
Hope to have been of any help ;)

If you want to make small programs easily, AutoIT. If you want to script for Tibia, Lua. If you want to code code, C, C++ or C# (I think the last one is better than the other ones, but maybe a bit less used). If you want to learn to code webpages, PHP.
I can't think of anymore useful languages so that's it.
Hope to have been of any help ;)

I mean actual languages (English, Spanish, etc.)

Japanese, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and Korean are the hardest languages to learn, and trust me there isn't much use for learning them. Everyone gets obsessed with Anime at some point, but you might as well stick to the subbed episode. Unless you are a SC2 or SC:BW progamer, there is no point to learning Korean.

As for the Chinese languages I feel a little different. I have spent the last 4 years attempting to learn how to speak Cantonese from my girlfriend, and let me tell you it isn't easy. I might be an idiot for trying, but in the community where I live it's more likely you'll find someone who speaks Cantonese more than English.

For those who are thinking of learning the above languages and more to escape their current country, check this out:
6 Reasons Your Plans to Move Abroad Might Not Work Out | Cracked.com

You want an easy language to learn? Play Tibia, learn Portuguese, Spanish, Polish or whatever language your server speaks.

I don't think that there is much of a difference in Canada and the USA, I lived in both, I was a US citizen when I was born, then moved to Canada, just the same besides the area.. More nice people in Canada, they took me in with open arms :)

I want to learn brazilian (Mostly because part of my family is from Portugal) and/or Chinese

Oh, sorry xD Then Chinese or Spanish because they are the most spoken, Chinese because of the huge amount of chinese and Spanish bacause it's spoken in many places ;)

Back