• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What makes you who you are?

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey folks, For some reason I'm interested in what kind of people you are and how your friends would talk about you :) Anything people honor you for ? a talent ? shoot it out ! :)

for me : I won the north-german chess tournement with my old team when I was in the 5th grade, I'm a Metalcore vocalist and played a show in a local "festival " where everyone from 50 Kilometers arround our town went, you were able to buy food, drinks, listen to bands, rollercoasters and so on and well there was a bunch of pop mucis and some oldschool rock & roll and suddenly we were invited to play and we come close to deathmetal so we expected to get shouted down from the stage but the people accepted us as something " new " or "diffrent " and (atleast they said so lol.) liked us :)

Beside that I used to be a retard who took drugs and well now I'm sober :3

how bout you?

I own a mansion with virgin asians (not anymore all of them). I own a condom company and I'm co-founder of "Brazzers".

Well, back in the days I had some trouble with the laws, drugs , alcoholic etc.
Something did happen to me for a couple years ago, I totally went.

Today I'm passionate to coding, gaming, working and my family/girlfriend. Those things keep me away from the trouble.

I am ignorant as fuck, I pretty much hate the world, I would destroy it if I could.
I hate religion... You could say I'm a pretty hateful human being.

But if you are nice to me, I will be nice to you, simple as that.

Last edited:
what makes you who you are?
well ..
first all .. my family <3 (Mother + Father + 2 Brothers )
second .. my uncle (dead) <3
third .. my cousin <3
fourth .. my friends <3
fifth .. my girlfriend (dead) <3
sixth .. myself

but believe me now a days you need to make yourself xD

I think all my experiences in my life have made me who I am. I'm so introverted being alone with myself has made my mind very detailed and imaginative.

Last edited:
I manage my schools basketball team at the age of 15.

I've been in trouble with the law at the age of 14, not proud of it, peer pressure.
I am good in school.
That's me basically.

I am ignorant as fuck, I pretty much hate the world, I would destroy it if I could.
I hate religion... You could say I'm a pretty hateful human being.

But if you are nice to me, I will be nice to you, simple as that.

I thought I was alone...

What makes me who I am? uhmm...
  • I would say my family, but most people already say that.
  • I like gaming, anime, manga, etc... Otaku? :p
  • I have some talents, like play guitar and do martial arts; Yes! martial arts is a talent, because not everyone is able to do it, I guess they don't take it as serious as me.
  • I believe I'm mature and responsible of my actions.
  • I like going to school and learning new stuff everyday, I like programming. ^_^
  • I prefer doing things alone, I think that if I do it alone I find it easier....
  • I care for other people, I don't like seeing anyone getting hurt. I would do anything to see anyone smile, its the best feeling ever.
I guess I'm a caring person who tries to always stay on the correct path and also wants to be successful in life; have a family and be able to support it. (Don't have to worry about bills or anything like that)

62% Hydrogen, 25% Oxygen, 12% Carbon, 1.1% Nitrogen, 0.22% Calcium, 0.22% Phosphorus, 0.038% Sulfur, 0.037% Sodium, 0.033% Potassium, and a bunch of other shit I cannot pronounce.
heuEHUEheUeheEUheEUEheEUhe :D!

Back