• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What map you preffer?

What map you preffer?

• Ot's Map x3

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Ot's Map x100

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Ot's Map x999

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Cipsoft Map

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Custom Map (only of the otserver than you are playing)

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Cipsoft Map + Ot's Map + Custom Map

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xapuur

Reaction score
Hello. It's a simple question, what map you preffer?

Ot's Map x3
Ot's Map x100
Ot's Map x999
Cipsoft Map
Custom Map (only of the otserver than you are playing, or anyone you have seen before, example pazzuronline.com)

It supose that we come to Ot servers to play new maps, but a lot of people come to explore or do something than they never did on Tibia Real, for example, killing a Orshabaal, participate on a war +200, etc. Other come because they are bored of botters, and are every more reasons to play in Ot server, sow..

What's the yours?

PD: And of course, maps for pvp.

Last edited:
Custom made map. No fucking copied things. And about 5-10x exp.

Custom Maps only, preferably 3-15x OT's.

I find no satisfaction in playing on Cipsofts Map, then I rather play Real Tibia...
As goes for the high exp servers... Where is the challenge? No-where, just run around and spam UE's / Exori Grans and or custom spells which are overpowered as all hell. Boring as SHIT.

Most will say custom map because we got a lot of haters on rl maps xD but if players = votes then rl map would defiantly take the poll.

I however don't give a fuck :)
I'll play a custom when bored of rl play a rl when bored of custom.

Back