• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What navegator do you have?

What navegator do you have?

• Total voters
Hell, even lynx managed to make it right
A text based browser "made it right"? Exactly what kind of problem are we talking about here...?

UI and extension wise there are noone to beat Firefox.
Firefox's plugin system is more powerful than Chrome's, but the user interface is far too bulky compared to Chrome.

Javascript engine is more or less just webkit.
What? V8 has absolutely nothing to do with Webkit's own JS engine.

I tried Chromium 6 (Chromium is the browser chrome is based on, open-source with V8 and everything). And I must say I was impressed with the latest changes, and a total memory usage (browser + one tab) of 17MB.

Firefox's plugin system is more powerful than Chrome's, but the user interface is far too bulky compared to Chrome.

UI is mainly just a matter of opinion. I personally think that my firefox looks better then Chrome, and you might feel it diffrently.

What? V8 has absolutely nothing to do with Webkit's own JS engine.
Yes, sorry. Downloaded Chromium source and check it out myself. But it doesn't change the fact that the performance stick is changing all the time:

Speed test: Google Chrome beats Firefox, IE, Safari | Business Tech - CNET News (Chrome beats all)
Mozilla Firefox 3.6 Beats Chrome, Nears Safari (Chrome beaten by Firefox and Safari)
Chrome buries Windows rivals in browser drag race - Computerworld (Chrome again)
Opera, Safari Beat Chrome On Google’s Own JavaScript Conformance Test (Opera and safari beats Chrome).

@Kornholijo: What do you mean?

Google Chrome! ftw :D Firefox / IE = CPU eaters if u compare with Chrome :p

But I still use Firefox for some addons: ChatZilla :D (User Friendly, find mIRC hard to handle xD)

Chrome = Webkit with UI. And no, I havn't found any security bugs in webkit (very good code indeed), but I hate that Chrome got bugs viewing sites where opera, firefox AND IE manage (not really their fault, just the webkit guys).

You do realize that ie has more bugs than any other browser right. :blink:

Back