• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What navegator do you have?

What navegator do you have?

• Total voters
I still use Internet Explorer 4.0 cause is the stable for me, It no need potence or things like that, but I also know that don't show some pages fine.. But it works really fine.

You should have made it multi choice... I have firefox, opera, chrome, and internet explorer 8. I use opera the most though.

YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD SMOOTH SCROLL IF YOU HAVE CHROME. So freaking sweet.

Of course Google Chrome.

Isn't chrome like.. very unsecure? automatic downloads stuffs by default ?

Sorry for quoting old post, but Google pays real money for everyone who find security hole in their browser, if you ever find one ;).

Google chrome is as good as mozilla firefox. But there is one fact which makes it awful.
It saves personal data so I prefer mozilla.

Chrome = Webkit with UI. And no, I havn't found any security bugs in webkit (very good code indeed), but I hate that Chrome got bugs viewing sites where opera, firefox AND IE manage (not really their fault, just the webkit guys).

Chrome = Webkit with UI. And no, I havn't found any security bugs in webkit (very good code indeed), but I hate that Chrome got bugs viewing sites where opera, firefox AND IE manage (not really their fault, just the webkit guys).
Yes, it's not like Chrome implements any of the following:

1. Process separation
  2. A security sandboxing system
  3. One of the world's most performant JavaScript engines
  4. An extension system

(not really their fault, just the webkit guys).
If Webkit doesn't display something right, it's the fault of the website, not the rendering engine as it is one of the most standards compliant engines.

No. It's rendering wrong, simple as that. Hell, even lynx managed to make it right, but I see it was fixed in a later rev of webkit.

UI and extension wise there are noone to beat Firefox. Javascript engine is more or less just webkit. I see that when a new version of safari comes out it's even faster then chrome, then next chrome come it's even faster, been like that since I first saw a safari vs chrome test.

And yes, safari is based on webkit too.

Back