• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What on earth happened to evolera?

GM Lubo

Retired OTLand Griefer
Reaction score
Could anybody tell me what on earth happened to wille & evolera?
It seems he has just given up?:confused:

Could anybody tell me what on earth happened to wille & evolera?
It seems he has just given up?:confused:
Firstly TibiaFX (Neronz) who asked kindly Wille if TibiaFX (Neronz) could host the old version of Evolera (2013) which Wille agreed to (with some kind of aggreements between those two), Then after a couple of months TibiaFX (Neronz) randomly just released the datapack which he was not allowed to then alot of shitty people downlaoded it and hosted it. Then there was this guy Owner Maydel who hosted a server (which is still being hosted) and started to spam both me and Wille about his server is best, wille should pay him 3000€ so he can turn off his egypt OT. Then Wille decided to close down his OT because he was tired of his bullshit and recently this Maydel asked Wille about willes domain. (Evolera.se).

Do you see what kind of cunt leechers is? :p

Last edited:
TibiaFX here.. Can you please put neronz in? i want to feel fame.

+ Tarek probally doens't know the reason why I released the datapacks hehe :s

Last edited by a moderator:
So evolera is dead completely?
No chance of it returning?

I thought evolera was given out until it got deleted on otland but anyways that server was for pvp players who wanted to do nothing (u get on a tile and lvl up to get spells wait for doner items to drop be killed no more monsters above lvl 1mil. basic story of evolera)

wille probally dont give a fuck anymore about evolera : D
It got released by some guy, then a nippletwiser called "owner maydel" got his hands on it and hosted it until he got banned.
i dont blame him (wille), his work got released but im sure he'll find the motivation to keep it going soon

Last edited:
It got released by some guy, then a nippletwiser called "owner maydel" got his hands on it and hosted it until he got banned.
i dont blame him (wille), his work got released but im sure he'll find the motivation to keep it going soon

I was the one who released the stuff

I'm playing on the current version of evolera.org
I can say that owner Maydel is a fucking shit owner who doesnt care about the server only about the money.
Sad to see an oldschool server go down like this

Its been like this for years, People who are still playing it are the ones Supporting him to continue selling GM characters/creating new sets/weapons weekly for more donation income and not updating or creating new content at all, I tried this server once only for fun and I found like 2-3 bugged quests, Reported them and they were never fixed in the time I played, I also told him that when spamming spells you get kicked due to low packetsperSecond limitation (this only happens to players who are far of host location) but he thought I was trying to destroy his server.
Its easy to-do server I don't know why no one has already made a better version of it and then everyone would join it for fun instead of this server which as I heard he took of God Wille and never updated it.

I'm playing on the current version of evolera.org
I can say that owner Maydel is a fucking shit owner who doesnt care about the server only about the money.
Sad to see an oldschool server go down like this

Without me he would still host his Download and RUN servers :D

Back