• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What payment methods for OTservers are used today, except paypal?

Cr4zyt0e

Reaction score
Twitch
Crazytoeee
I was looking through some servers and found paypal as the only payment option for points. Before, some years ago, I remember that we used Zaypay and Daopay. But phone payment seems not to exist anymore? Or I am maybe wrong? Or is paypal the only thing that you use right now? Or is there more payment options?

Mobile payments are rarely ever used today as the companies take like 40-50% of what you earn and chargeback issues.

There are plenty of other possible payment methods available but only few servers has integrated those into their AAC.

i was looking to add fortumo to my server but it is not so easy, atleast for me.

I want to add support for Revolut & Fortumo.

Paypal is the best thing to use thanks to the protection policies. Just create a paypal for the server and route the money to a diff acc after ~

Paypal is the best thing to use thanks to the protection policies. Just create a paypal for the server and route the money to a diff acc after ~

So they can't charge back it after?

So they can't charge back it after?
They can, your account balance goes negative. I had server once and I received like 2 or 3 donations for like 10-30 euro and some guy chargebacked 10 euro, even though my account was deleted at this point, cause I no longer used it. (He chargebacked like 6 months after the server closed...) Paypal started harassing me with post letters and emails that I owe them 10 euro lol

Avoid paypal as much as you can if you host servers, that's my opinion. Worst site ever and they scam (steal your money with fees) literally on anything.

They can, your account balance goes negative. I had server once and I received like 2 or 3 donations for like 10-30 euro and some guy chargebacked 10 euro, even though my account was deleted at this point, cause I no longer used it. (He chargebacked like 6 months after the server closed...) Paypal started harassing me with post letters and emails that I owe them 10 euro lol

Avoid paypal as much as you can if you host servers, that's my opinion. Worst site ever and they scam (steal your money with fees) literally on anything.

Crazy

Did you pay the 10 euros btw

Did you pay the 10 euros btw
Yes I did for the peace of my mind. Though for like a year I thought it's some fishy stuff that wants to scam me lol. They won't probably sue you, but it's very annoying. I think someone told me that they stop after some time. Paypal outsources this work to other companies in my case Arvato was the one sending me shit.

I guess depending on your bank /where you're from, this isn't a concern. Because even if PayPal will go into negatives because of a scam, my bank will cover it and make PayPal cover them because of legalities (of course, this being said if you're actually scammed and you're innocent, because the banks will be hard on that only and you don't fuck with banks).

Example: got jerseys made, order never showed up, cost the company 1k. Order disappeared so it was mia but other company wouldn't take charge for it saying it was the shipping company's fault. So the dispute starts and my bank covers my 1k instantly and they go after PayPal for their protection policies which they can enforce and twist due to country bank restrictions etc etc

Long story short, I got my money back, the jersey company got their money, jerseys went poof, and PayPal lost 1k.

Back