• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Player Needs ?

ExoCore

Reaction score
hello me and my friends are planing to come back to tibia and want to start making a server but what is more intessting?

Last Tibia Client with 100% RL or 100% custom or custom vocations or any other idea ?

i want to know what u miss in a server?

These threads pop up all the time, and I tell you all the same thing everytime.

Make something that you find fun and engaging, and like-minded people will flock to your game.
If you don't think it's fun, nobody else will either.

Every single person has their own opinion and choices, you simply cannot rely on their wishes. Do what you think it could be fun to others and question yourself about why would someone choose to play your server and so on.

There is no exact formula on how to make the "best server" because that will never happen. There is no best server, nevertheless, there have been pretty decent ones that lasted long, and this didn't happen because they did exactly what their players demanded, it lasted longer because they had planned every single step to move forward knowing what to do exactly on their own choices.

hello me and my friends are planing to come back to tibia and want to start making a server but what is more intessting?

Last Tibia Client with 100% RL or 100% custom or custom vocations or any other idea ?

i want to know what u miss in a server?

Hello!

Very good to have questions like that in our community! I share the opinion that there is no exact formula, I already played many servers and already edited some too, I think you must be constant and active!

These threads pop up all the time, and I tell you all the same thing everytime.

Make something that you find fun and engaging, and like-minded people will flock to your game.
If you don't think it's fun, nobody else will either.

I felt this. I've been looking for nice systems and maps to add to my server this last week before opening, that I was even giving up on my idea of having the systems I WANTED, to instead have stuff that only attracted whale players out of pure greed.

I sincerely thank you.

But I still want a nice, kinda famous map for 8.6 so I can get players faster đź‘€ got any recomendations?

But I still want a nice, kinda famous map for 8.6 so I can get players faster đź‘€ got any recomendations?
any 8.6 rl map datapack will do the job since the server will be most likely full of bots (that's what 8.6 is for), and bots doesn't have high standards :D

(don't get me wrong, I'd totally do a 8.6 rl map server too if I had time and wanted players, despite not liking it)

any 8.6 rl map datapack will do the job since the server will be most likely full of bots (that's what 8.6 is for), and bots doesn't have high standards :D

(don't get me wrong, I'd totally do a 8.6 rl map server too if I had time and wanted players, despite not liking it)

Oh no, not a global map :< dang I wish I had kept up with the fads. Back when I used to play Ots the Baiak maps were all the hype for brazilian players, but I feel they are so shitty lmao. I'll probably need a map from scratch.

i Think that as a developer it feels better in my soul to have people play something that you have made from scratch rather than plug n play a rl map.

Back