• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What presents do you want ? Explain...

I'm going to get a 32" LCD tv :p

Anyone that got a tips what to give a 16 year old girl xD?

Do you know how to use wood tools?
if yes do something like IN wood "I <3 You"

@Topic
hmm.. depends i celebrate christmas at 7th january (ORTHODOX RULEZ)

Ye just a friend :p

And she's not a "Fjortis"

Get her a nice box of christmas chocolate and a teddy bear with hearts all over it

@Thread

For christmas I want:
- Ipod Touch
- Tons of cash for my skiing trip this holiday

Really lookin' foward to that ham, but other than that...hmm nah :S
Maybe a cheap telephone ?:S Already spent enough of my parents money this year, so I'm gonna lay low :p

nah i already have 2 iphones

I want a New schetcher Custom 4 pickups guitar and CoD MW2 o_O
BTW ima get it cuz i have gud grades xD?

P.S.: i don't think this year mah hause isn't going to have Christmas tree :( so im sad about it.

Too old for this shit seriously, sometimes I get something small, but I think it's time to get something for my parents.

OK i do not received presents cuz im grown up and i don't want toys from tonka and thomas & friends lol..

All i get is 30$-50$....

But what do you want this Christmas ;) ?!?!?..

ughh can't believed it (rawrr.....) lol

30-50$ thats it?...

You live in some hood or what?

Already got everything I currently want :D

Or...actually I want 5 billion dollars, but I meant more of the smaller things :p

I got what I need so the only thing which I'd like to have is money, the best present ever :)

Anyone that got a tips what to give a 16 year old girl xD?

Ask her what she wants, then? :p Then it's easier to give her something that she would appreciate.

I don't want anything special for Christmas, so I will probably just get money and candy or something.

Ask her what she wants, then? :p Then it's easier to give her something that she would appreciate.

I don't want anything special for Christmas, so I will probably just get money and candy or something.

That's the problem :/ she wont tell xD

But :p i'm thinking of buying something togheter with another friend of her

Dunno what tho xD

BTW :D Ordered my "Christmas Gift" today aa 32" Full HD TV!

That's the problem :/ she wont tell xD

But :p i'm thinking of buying something togheter with another friend of her

Dunno what tho xD

BTW :D Ordered my "Christmas Gift" today aa 32" Full HD TV!

Buy her an neckless,Ring,bracelet? make a song : ) its not the present that's count its The idea that count's :)

My list :

New Phone
Money
Trip to amsterdam!

I bought Iphone 3GS 16gb for myself, I'm so happy coz there is just no better phone out there, I just got everything in it ^^

Back