• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What rates you want for Oldera?

SammyNSC

Old Skool or Bye -_-
Reaction score
Hey so im opening a 7.72 server. I already asked this on the Old skool community facebook page so ill ask here also. I just need some suggestions, what rates you guys want? The Server will be same as old oldera (dedi protect, same host location, maps and spawns)

Last edited:
You ask for rate suggestions, then you decide it'll be high rate already?
Pointless thread is pointless.

@up +1
Aint they similar to realots ones? :p
Kinda nice stages though XD

im asking the old skool people, those who played the server already, none wants to play low rates

1-8 40x
9-19 25x
19-40 20x
41-50 15x
51-70 8x
70-90 5x
91-~ 3x
Just some random I came up with

I think that a old school server with low rates is great..

Yep me , too!
Low rates for the win!
Realots, tibianic

Eesh man, nobody is going to play a low rate though, understand that. If you want a lowrate, go to tibianic, it's the best low rate in miles.

OT: Ignore those people who want a low rate server, because they don't even know that Oldera has high rate features already.

Stages: Make an easy beginning like 50x and lowering, at around 80-90 + make it 4x then at 100 make it 2x permanently. Make it so everybody is around level 80 ish, or even use the same Oldera stages that ryan had.

You ask for rate suggestions, then you decide it'll be high rate already?
Pointless thread is pointless.

Not really... If he wanted it to be low rate he would of said below 10x... Quite clearly he wants it mid to high rate.

I'd go for quite fast exp until 80-100 then slow it down with like 2-5x after 100-120?

1-20 80x
20-50 50x
50-70 30x
70-80 20x
80-90 10x
90-100 somewhere around 5-8x
100+ 2-3x?

Question, will runes be 2x the charges they usually are? Since it's oldera and all.

If it's not already done you should consider adding ring of the skies at djinn or rashid for 10-20k each ring.

Looking forward to play will it go online tomorrow or any time soon or are you gonna take some time for get the dedicated up and runnnnin?

I like Bazzeses' rates... Probably the best rates posted so far although, I would put 100+ as 10+ and work it from there.

Back