• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Server Do You Play!

simson361

The Grim Reaper
Reaction score
hey i am wondering what server you are playing and if it is any good i am currently playing on kyra and its very dead there!

is there meny players active? becuse i played rl tibia for like 2 years ago and kyra was a really big server with lots of players! now its very very dead!

zezenia used to be a fun and good server, is not the same anymore, but i liked the concept, i wish there would be more ots like that, custom client, all graphic changed and new stuff

yeah but real tibia are dieing its more ppl who play ots then real tibia for example its only 15.8k playin rl tibia atm and 17.2k on (only ot servlist's count there are more servers and sites that shows )

thats because the 80% of new things that cip do is for premium users, and also the premium is quite expensive for the time you get the premium.

yeah i totaly agree! but also ppl are spending tons of money for donates on ots :)
but to be honest i think they shold change from 1x to 2x on rl tibia or make premium 75% cheeper
that wold get alot of ppl to get back to tibia what do you think? :p

the exp in tibia is good, is fun actually.
but promium should cost half, that would be awesome

btw: u guys know any ot, with custom sprites, rpg, not really low xp?

whats costum sprites? :) and yeah its kinda fun but the money making is to slow you use more pots then you earn in loot+gold and thats kinda sad with 2mana 1 hp each 10sec ~ :/

whats costum sprites? :) and yeah its kinda fun but the money making is to slow you use more pots then you earn in loot+gold and thats kinda sad with 2mana 1 hp each 10sec ~ :/

Not to be an ass, cuz I ain't. But that's just you being a noob. Real tibia is so easy nowadays, and profit? You make tons of it in no time. And that example of regeneration is way out of order my good sir.

Back