• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What server version do you prefer?

What OT version do you guys play the most?

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • 10.xx

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

Phemus

Solutions
Reaction score
I have been away from Tibia for a while and i have seen that it has grown a lot. I remember that I used to play servers 8.60, but now i have seen servers all the way to 10.77. I have been very nostalgic seeing all these OT servers and it gives me feels to start an OT sever. However, i don't know what version do you guys play the most. I am thinking about opening a Custom map server.

What OT version do you guys play the most?

This is my recomendation. Use custom map. Use TFS 1.2 and i prefer you use Znoteacc. Then i am proud of you.

Al right! Thank you!
But why TFS 1.x? Is it the most stable version?

I think the best tibia version was 9.1 except by traspasing players like ghosts, it had the best features, exp share, party spells, uniwheel, old pvp system, horses, no market, no premium scrolls, stable tibian economy, no offline trainging, no oramond, the cooldown can be set and unset on servers so is ok, also there was no dawnport, rookgaard was the best!, so many memories there... Soon I'll post for free here the server im working on, I dare to say is better than cipsoft's rookgaard :3
we can still disable every unwanted feature in 10.x based servers, so your point is invalid ;P

@Phemus yes it is the most awesome tfs ever made

Back