• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What server would you like to play?

What protocol and server do you like?

• Total voters

Edling

Reaction score
Hello. Im back after a long requirement from Tibia and did now discover how real tibia really sux.
So I diceded to put up my own Open Tibia server. This will be a dedicated work and I need to learn lots of functions and how to script etc but I think it will be a great of fun. So Im just wondering what do you guys suggest to play? I did love this old Exodus 7.6 with Custom Map back in the days.

7.6 = gonna die after a week max 1 month

8.6 = fun

10.77 = to hardcore custom + borin g :D

Im thinking of like 8.6 and constantly making new quest and updates :D

To be honest, go for highexp ot really... there exists alot of highexp lovers but most of the highexp ots got closed :( :p

yes but I dont like high exp and like tp rooms. thats so not tibia. How do you define high exp?

The exp rate is doesnt matter in my opinion if you do a custom balanced server (map , vocation , spells , etc...)

I voted 8.6 PvP. Why? Because that's what I want to play. But will I play? No. I will not have time.

Yeah, 7.series is too shortlived. 10+ and everyone is lvl 1000+. Meh..

Anyways, I won't have time to play either way. Why? Because I am creating a 8.6 custom map pvp/rpg server and it's taking 110% of my time :p

Check it out. Open-Beta in August, Launch in December.. plenty of time for people to get to know me, my team and the world. And plenty of time for all you developers and players out there to join in on the fun of creating the fantasy world you want to play, explore and develop.

Also, can tell right away: Max-lvl will be 88 and monsters hit +50% harder. So don't come if you're not up to hardcore-mode :p

Either 8.6 custom map,high-exp,evo style or 10.x custom,low-exp,rpg style
8.6 rlmap is the worst you can pick
wont tell anything about 7.x since i dont play them

How come so many of you enjoy high-rate servers?? Just to log-in and start the action? I don't get it, at all.. Like Archlight online, seems awesome, but then you look at the highscore list and people are lvl 3000+! What the hell?? :p

I'm having thoughts of having 2 gameworlds, 1 with monthly resets and 10x rates and then a "real" Argardh with 1x. Surely a huge % of players like the race that comes with a reset, but also, a ton of people hates it.. only way to combine is to have 2 worlds, yes?

Btw, Edling, checkout my work so far I'm open to expand my already minimal team. I've already paid 500$ for a 1 year VPS and will be putting 1-300$$ more into bounties for mappers and scripters. And the direction Argardh goes is certainly uncertain. I plan to launch Open-Beta in August as said, and then real Launch in December. But if in December we've had really low player-numbers we will probably just use high-rates and max-out on PVP. Not the route I'd prefer, though.

I'd like to build something that lasts, a brand new fantasy-world with elements of ALL games, movies, books, etc. A mix of the best, so to speak. And more importantly: Found a community with a strong core that understands the importance of longivity(long life, of a server).

And to found a PVP/Guild-war COMMUNITY that fights for the SPORT and not just to win by whatever means necessary.

Anyways, PM or post back here if you're interested, even if it's just to check my progress or asking for help as we are in similiar situtations(I just also recently returned and decided to host a server(but with a map i've been working on for many years though). I've got it all running now though, so, as said, PM if you have some stupid questions(And save the more demanding questions for the real pros ;) )

Peace

How come so many of you enjoy high-rate servers?? Just to log-in and start the action? I don't get it, at all.. Like Archlight online, seems awesome, but then you look at the highscore list and people are lvl 3000+! What the hell?? :p

I'm having thoughts of having 2 gameworlds, 1 with monthly resets and 10x rates and then a "real" Argardh with 1x. Surely a huge % of players like the race that comes with a reset, but also, a ton of people hates it.. only way to combine is to have 2 worlds, yes?

Btw, Edling, checkout my work so far I'm open to expand my already minimal team. I've already paid 500$ for a 1 year VPS and will be putting 1-300$$ more into bounties for mappers and scripters. And the direction Argardh goes is certainly uncertain. I plan to launch Open-Beta in August as said, and then real Launch in December. But if in December we've had really low player-numbers we will probably just use high-rates and max-out on PVP. Not the route I'd prefer, though.

I'd like to build something that lasts, a brand new fantasy-world with elements of ALL games, movies, books, etc. A mix of the best, so to speak. And more importantly: Found a community with a strong core that understands the importance of longivity(long life, of a server).

And to found a PVP/Guild-war COMMUNITY that fights for the SPORT and not just to win by whatever means necessary.

Anyways, PM or post back here if you're interested, even if it's just to check my progress or asking for help as we are in similiar situtations(I just also recently returned and decided to host a server(but with a map i've been working on for many years though). I've got it all running now though, so, as said, PM if you have some stupid questions(And save the more demanding questions for the real pros ;) )

Peace

*cough* advertise *cough*

*cough* advertise *cough*

Yes? The guy is in my exact position, and I want to help him out and/or join up with him. Problem? Lol.. you're a real joke bro... been following me wherever I post now for 2 days only to harrass and insult me. What a happy and BUISY guy you must be.. :p

Yes? The guy is in my exact position, and I want to help him out and/or join up with him. Problem? Lol.. you're a real joke bro... been following me wherever I post now for 2 days only to harrass and insult me. What a happy and BUISY guy you must be.. :p

Insulting? XDDDDDDDDDD

I voted for custom map 8.6. Its always been my favourite and to be honest I fancy highexp ots over anything else (I even own one so check it out in my signature if you wish)

What do people think about 10.77+? e.g 10.9x
I was planning on doing something like this myself, appreciate it!

What do people think about 10.77+? e.g 10.9x
I was planning on doing something like this myself, appreciate it!

I'd say this Forum and Poll is a bad indicator of what OT-players want. There's a big difference in personality aswell as playing-style etc of people not reading forum and those who do. And even bigger difference between those reading and those who are writing. So, don't take this poll too serious.

Check Otservlist yourself and you'll see most servers are 10.0+ and high-rates. Yet, if you ask the forums: This is the least favourable option. Why? Because the people not happy with what the market has to offer joins OTland, the others just Logs-in on the game..

I'd say this Forum and Poll is a bad indicator of what OT-players want. There's a big difference in personality aswell as playing-style etc of people not reading forum and those who do. And even bigger difference between those reading and those who are writing. So, don't take this poll too serious.

Check Otservlist yourself and you'll see most servers are 10.0+ and high-rates. Yet, if you ask the forums: This is the least favourable option. Why? Because the people not happy with what the market has to offer joins OTland, the others just Logs-in on the game..

True story XDDDDDDDDD

Haha I was also thinking of this when creating this thread. Most people here is dedicated.

Back